Stray PS4/PS5/PC/Xbox 2022

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Would be better if it was a dog…..I’ll play it though

The sneakiness, agility, ability hunt/be self sustaining- these traits are probably what made choosing a cat as the main stray, more attractive than choosing a dog.

However, I’d love to play as a stray dog too. And they should have it where you can choose your breed. And you should be able to choose whether to play as the Cat, or the Dog- both giving you different stories and outcomes, respectively.

Stray 2 might feature a dog instead of a cat, assuming there’s even gonna be a Stray 2 to begin with.

Overall, I cannot wait for this sh*t to drop as is :wow: :ohlawd:

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
The sneakiness, agility, ability hunt/be self sustaining- these traits are probably what made choosing a cat as the main stray, more attractive than choosing a dog.

However, I’d love to play as a stray dog too. And they should have it where you can choose your breed. And you should be able to choose whether to play as the Cat, or the Dog- both giving you different stories and outcomes, respectively.

Stray 2 might feature a dog instead of a cat, assuming there’s even gonna be a Stray 2 to begin with.

Overall, I cannot wait for this sh*t to drop as is :wow: :ohlawd:
The Dog is going to be DLC :pachaha:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
giphy.webp

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.

So I’ve been binging Stray’s gameplay footage and leaks etc since I posted in this thread earlier this morning, and I’m sadly disappointed man.

It’s like these game companies PURPOSELY look for a way to just royally f*ck up a potentially good thing. All they had to do was keep this sh*t realistic. But nooo. I look at the trailers and the fkng cat has some electronic device strapped to his back, he’s punching in codes to unlock safes, the humans faces are all screens, saw a bunch of little red eyed mouse looking creatures following the cat around, just a complete load of “fantasy” cartoony childish bullsh*t.

All they had to do was make this sh*t REALISTIC. A “GTA” for stray cats, so to speak. Just using GTA as an example regarding its real-world atmosphere. I was expecting this game to be on some old “you’re a stray cat tryna survive in the mean city, getting chased by dogs, having fights with other cats in alleys, finding a mate, finding/hunting for your food, avoiding ppl who kick/abuse cats, etc. etc. Sh*t could’ve been so insane.

But nooo.. they just had to go the typical “video game devs get too happy and f*ck everything up”, route, and ended up completely making this game unplayable for a gamer like me(and many others). EA sports had this same f*ck up with Fight Night Champion. All they had to do, alllllll they had to do, was copy the same template they used to develop the UFC characters movements, footwork, and striking. But nooooo. They went to hell on Fight Night’s mechanics and came back with that stupid ass sliding foot movement/statue punches sh*t that we call a boxing game today. Just completely ruined what could’ve been a dope ass boxing game.

And now these dikkhead devs for Stray have gone the same “let’s fk up a good thing” route and turned this sh*t into something for 12 year olds smh.

/rant.

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
So I’ve been binging Stray’s gameplay footage and leaks etc since I posted in this thread earlier this morning, and I’m sadly disappointed man.

It’s like these game companies PURPOSELY look for a way to just royally f*ck up a potentially good thing. All they had to do was keep this sh*t realistic. But nooo. I look at the trailers and the fkng cat has some electronic device strapped to his back, he’s punching in codes to unlock safes, the humans faces are all screens, saw a bunch of little red eyed mouse looking creatures following the cat around, just a complete load of “fantasy” cartoony childish bullsh*t.

All they had to do was make this sh*t REALISTIC. A “GTA” for stray cats, so to speak. Just using GTA as an example regarding its real-world atmosphere. I was expecting this game to be on some old “you’re a stray cat tryna survive in the mean city, getting chased by dogs, having fights with other cats in alleys, finding a mate, finding/hunting for your food, avoiding ppl who kick/abuse cats, etc. etc. Sh*t could’ve been so insane.

But nooo.. they just had to go the typical “video game devs get too happy and f*ck everything up”, route, and ended up completely making this game unplayable for a gamer like me(and many others). EA sports had this same f*ck up with Fight Night Champion. All they had to do, alllllll they had to do, was copy the same template they used to develop the UFC characters movements, footwork, and striking. But nooooo. They went to hell on Fight Night’s mechanics and came back with that stupid ass sliding foot movement/statue punches sh*t that we call a boxing game today. Just completely ruined what could’ve been a dope ass boxing game.

And now these dikkhead devs for Stray have gone the same “let’s fk up a good thing” route and turned this sh*t into something for 12 year olds smh.

/rant.
I get it, fam, but to add realism like that would kind of take away from the artists vision.
We'll see what happens when it drops.
I don't want to knock it just yet.

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH

/rant.
Man you mad as fukk :deadrose:

But I 100% agree. I came away from those gameplay videos disappointed as fukk. shyt looks kinda trash. This game had so much potential. I'm definitely not excited like I was.