“Straight Black men are about to come under attack like never before!”

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Damn, not even 5 posts in. Do you tell black women just to block it and move on when c00ns make disparaging comments about them?
Of course they don’t.

Indoctrination from the white supremacy sponsored Black Gynocracy makes some of our coli friends respond in non Black Patriarchal ways. It’s so :mjcry: and unfortunate, friend.:francis:

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
  • Stop-and-frisk
  • Police immunity on steroids
  • Hire a POC, the company can be sued for discriminating against a white person (man)
  • Further entrenching the judicial system with ultra-right, Trump loyalists
  • Firing and replacing a majority of Black federal workers
Vs
  • Birds on Twitter shyt talking and can't do anything.

What is worse for Black men?
What in the fukk does this have to do with anything? I’m voting Dem. The point is black men are already under attack and we get it even from people that should support us and start narratives that “Kamala is going to lose the election because of black men” almost immediately and even if you support Kamala it’s hard to ignore.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I can't wait till that Indian bytch loses to see how the fakkits and feminists react :mjlol:

Same freak scum that do nothing but lie and tear down Black men and praise cacs. What are those weirdos gonna do when their vaunted liberal cac male does absolutely nothing to """protect""" them from other cac males?

Nah hopefully Trump loses.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Exactly, between shea butters and Tariqikans. It's rough shyt for Black folks
Yeah the “Tariqikans” are tethers and Democratic Shills and many times both, friend.
rMxPfs0.png

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Yahhhhhh maybe Coli Brehs are onto something with Big Gretch getting the nom instead :francis:

Now I got to find a extension and script to eradicate social media from my Steam Deck and phone.

Also I need to seek a Coli thread sweeper to limit my thread views to pawgs, black tings, fukkery, and potentially a new Canibus album :ehh:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The irony is that tweets like this turn alot of black men off from voting dem. We get all the blame, none of the credit while our conditions get steadily worse.
According to some of our coli friends, who just picked up their capes from the dry cleaners, you should ignore that, friend.:mjgrin: