Straight after Compton made me loose respect for Dr. Dre

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
the first time i watched it, i just thought the movie was a bit rushed and could have been more accurate. but i watched it again last night and damn, i lost respect for my favorite producer :mjcry:

from that scene where he tells eazy that he doesn't like wearing the shiny jacket:rudy:, the though guy scenes in the parking lot and the death row studio:usure: to eazy ending up broke and crying :dame:and the way dre was talking to suge at the end:heh:, it seems the only reason that movie was made was because pac and eazy called dre a fakkit.

you're a 50 year old billionaire and legendary producer dre, why are you still so insecure that you had to ruin a potential classic movie with :duck:

you're not a tough guy, you're a musician. it's ok, nobody expects you to be a ganster anymore. and he didn't even achieve his goal in looking tough. that shyt was random and unbelievable as fukk. the worst scene was where the audience is supposed to believe that :flabbynsick:dre was knocking out blood members, who just minutes ago had a huge ass debo looking motherfukker cowering under a table in his drawers and crying like a little girl:camby:

all i took from this movie was that dre is a simp who left death row, because otherwise, nicole wouldn't have let him hit :shaq2:

i need tommy lee jones and will smith to step in

MenInBlack1.jpg

so i can go back and listen classic dre records again without the :francis: face.

How did Eazy really meet Dre?

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
How did Eazy really meet Dre?
eazy said they knew each other for a long time , im surprise nobody ask dre these simple ass questions

they used make tape together in the back of E(or dre's i forgot) house from way back (that what dre said in the E doc) and used to juug together from throwing parties (doing venues type stuff)

if you see dre you see eazy , if you see eazy you see dre that type of relationship