Straight after Compton made me loose respect for Dr. Dre

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the first time i watched it, i just thought the movie was a bit rushed and could have been more accurate. but i watched it again last night and damn, i lost respect for my favorite producer :mjcry:

from that scene where he tells eazy that he doesn't like wearing the shiny jacket:rudy:, the though guy scenes in the parking lot and the death row studio:usure: to eazy ending up broke and crying :dame:and the way dre was talking to suge at the end:heh:, it seems the only reason that movie was made was because pac and eazy called dre a fakkit.

you're a 50 year old billionaire and legendary producer dre, why are you still so insecure that you had to ruin a potential classic movie with :duck:

you're not a tough guy, you're a musician. it's ok, nobody expects you to be a ganster anymore. and he didn't even achieve his goal in looking tough. that shyt was random and unbelievable as fukk. the worst scene was where the audience is supposed to believe that :flabbynsick:dre was knocking out blood members, who just minutes ago had a huge ass debo looking motherfukker cowering under a table in his drawers and crying like a little girl:camby:

all i took from this movie was that dre is a simp who left death row, because otherwise, nicole wouldn't have let him hit :shaq2:

i need tommy lee jones and will smith to step in

MenInBlack1.jpg

so i can go back and listen classic dre records again without the :francis: face.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I'm totally convinced that the ONLY way dre would finance/promote/produce this movie was if they :duck:'ed up his story somewhat.

and I agree, he was totally NOT a tough guy. and the jacket they had him wearing in the beginning of the movie was waaaayyy less gay than the world wrecking crew outfits he used to sport.

all that bullshyt with him stealing off real gangstas at the death row studios was pure hollywood :duck: at its finest.

also the part about eazy EVER being broke was bullshyt. dude had bone thugs at the time selling plenty of records plus he was still :eat: off dre/doc/michele leaving ruthless.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
the first time i watched it, i just thought the movie was a bit rushed and could have been more accurate. but i watched it again last night and damn, i lost respect for my favorite producer :mjcry:

from that scene where he tells eazy that he doesn't like wearing the shiny jacket:rudy:, the though guy scenes in the parking lot and the death row studio:usure: to eazy ending up broke and crying :dame:and the way dre was talking to suge at the end:heh:, it seems the only reason that movie was made was because pac and eazy called dre a fakkit.

you're a 50 year old billionaire and legendary producer dre, why are you still so insecure that you had to ruin a potential classic movie with :duck:

you're not a tough guy, you're a musician. it's ok, nobody expects you to be a ganster anymore. and he didn't even achieve his goal in looking tough. that shyt was random and unbelievable as fukk. the worst scene was where the audience is supposed to believe that :flabbynsick:dre was knocking out blood members, who just minutes ago had a huge ass debo looking motherfukker cowering under a table in his drawers and crying like a little girl:camby:

all i took from this movie was that dre is a simp who left death row, because otherwise, nicole wouldn't have let him hit :shaq2:

MenInBlack1.jpg

so i can go back and listen classic dre records again without the :francis: face.

:wow::dead:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

MenInBlack1.jpg

:wow::dead:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
So you had tight respect for Straight AFTER Compton at first but it was too tight, so you LOOSENED it? I'm confused. :leon:

Farrinto

Who's the best MCs? Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas
Daps
Reppin
Philly
The main problem I had with the movie aside from the obvious Dre :duck:was the fact that the Eazy/Dre beef wasn't put in it. How could they find it acceptable not to include that? That girl Dre had at the end of the movie was :noah:though.

raoulduke187

All Star
Daps
although your grammar is terrible, I agree with your point, there were a lot of inaccuracies in that film to make Dre out not to be a bytch:scust:

1. they made it seem like he hated his crossdressing phase
  2. they never mentioned his studio gangster raps and how Eazy shytted on him and exposed him
  3. they didn't acknowledge the fact that Eazy and Ruthless were steady eating off the records Dre was putting out
  4. they made it seem like him and Pac were buddies when in reality Dre barely knew Pac and Pac could smell the fakkit in him from a mile away