Reppin
Cali
Amare-Stoudemire-and-Alexis-Welch.jpg

:win:

My nicca is eatin' :noah:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Another nikka that had his way with Ciara then cut her loose. I bet her next dude is pale.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
eh, why get married? Im sure he had a good relationship with her already, no reason to actually get married other than pressure from either society, her, his own family, etc etc about it being "the right thing to do", you know he aint gonna be faithful, no man could be under those circumstances of being a rich and famous athlete. This only gonna lead to more trouble in the future when he now gotta give this biiitch money for getting married to her when he couldve just been taking care of his kids.

Regardless if she bad or not, you never heard the phrase "show me a dime biiitch, Ill show you a guy thats tired of fukkking her?" Amare beeen passed that stage with this girl, shiiit he has 3 kids with her, he mustve dug that out millions of times already. He probably went on vacation or spent some time with his family right after the season like these athletes be doing and got caught up on some "I wanna be a family man now" (simmiliar to when these athletes like Pettitte "retire" and then itching to come back, speaking of that the Bruins goalie gonna be back by mid season when he gets sick of his family) and so now hes marrying her. 3 months from now he gonna be like wtf did i do? by that time he will be bored out his mind and fiending to fuccck other biiitches.