Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Your face is the lifelong L ol melted face ass fakkit :mjlol:
You look like droopy if he got sick off that dog food:russ:

I know you haven't gotten p*ssy since this site opened. :francis::francis:

The only L I accept is speaking to a bummy glitch his parents made on accident:unimpressed:

Why you so mad at me about. This not your 1st time saying something about my looks. Regardless if I'm ugly or not I was driving a bytch white 2 seater last night. And yes I fukked.

Be mad at yourself for still posting about a picture I posted damn near 7 years ago.

You clearly have issues.

I'm waiting to get my haircut. Please respond.

I got the time

killacal

Banned
Daps
Why you so mad at me about. This not your 1st time saying something about my looks. Regardless if I'm ugly or not I was driving a bytch white 2 seater last night. And yes I fukked.

Be mad at yourself for still posting about a picture I posted damn near 7 years ago.

You clearly have issues.

I got the time
How about you stay in your lane
You delusional idiot

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.

You clearly have issues.

I got the time

You’re getting into it with other posters, early on a Saturday morning, because you wanted to come in here playing Captain Save-A-Cac and attack someone for how many posts they have... wait for it...ON A MESSAGE BOARD. :dwillhuh:

If you had actually gotten some p*ssy last night, you’d be in a much better mood this morning. Attacking ppl unprovoked just because they said “white ppl have a lot of time on their hands” should be the last thing on your mind this morning. I know, because I’ve been f*cking for over 23 years including last night and ain’t a damn thing a stranger from some online message board can do to f*ck up my mewd
:unimpressed:

Now sit there and wait for your haircut and while you’re waiting, take deep breaths until you turn back into the real @Morethan1 who never posts angry sh*t-posts :to:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
You’re getting into it with other posters, early on a Saturday morning, because you wanted to come in here playing Captain Save-A-Cac and attack someone for how many posts they have... wait for it...ON A MESSAGE BOARD. :dwillhuh:

If you had actually gotten some p*ssy last night, you’d be in a much better mood this morning. Attacking ppl unprovoked just because they said “white ppl have a lot of time on their hands” should be the last thing on your mind this morning. I know, because I’ve been f*cking for over 23 years including last night and ain’t a damn thing a stranger from some online message board can say to f*ck that up
:unimpressed:

Now sit there and wait for your haircut and while you’re waiting, take deep breaths until you turn back into the real @Morethan1 who never posts angry sh*t-posts :to:

It's a message board I was making a comment. It's the entire purpose of a message board. Buddy come in here mad talking about my looks. Yes I did in fact get some p*ssy last night.

I'm not mad just had time to respond because in waiting for the shop to open.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
It's a message board I was making a comment. It's the entire purpose of a message board. Buddy come in here mad talking about my looks..

No he didn’t :dwillhuh: all he said was....

White people got a lot of free time on their hands :francis:

...to which you replied...
You have over 16k post on a message board. You do to apparently. Let them folks be

Then...
I was gonna say some foul shyt to you, but you ain't worth the energy:yeshrug:

Neither poster “came in mad talking about your looks”, breh :dwillhuh: and after re-reading it, it sounds more like you’re mad that he came in talking about YOUR PEOPLE :mjpls: :hubie:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
No he didn’t :dwillhuh: all he said was....

...to which you replied...

Then...

Neither poster “came in mad talking about your looks”, breh :dwillhuh: and after re-reading it, it sounds more like you’re mad that he came in talking about YOUR PEOPLE :mjpls: :hubie:

:mjcry:

I wanted to go. It's not about race. Everything here is about race :mjcry: