stores you are shocked are still in business

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know if this is a nationwide chain, but in Northern California we got a spot called Big 5 Sporting Goods

I swear all their stores are still in business in the same locations that they were when I was growing up. same strip malls etc.

how do they survive the online shopping era? I really don't get it. shyt has to be some type of money laundering scheme :heh:

what about yall?

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I don't know if this is a nationwide chain, but in Northern California we got a spot called Big 5 Sporting Goods

I swear all their stores are still in business in the same locations that they were when I was growing up. same strip malls etc.

how do they survive the online shopping era? I really don't get it. shyt has to be some type of money laundering scheme :heh:

what about yall?

Yeah lol imma cosign on Big 5. All the other sporting good spots closed down besides dikks but they be at major malls.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah lol imma cosign on Big 5. All the other sporting good spots closed down besides dikks but they be at major malls.
yeah don't get me wrong, i like seeing any brick and mortar store stay in business. it just blows my mind because like you said other better sporting goods stores went belly up, most stores in the area have changed multiple times.... and these big 5's are for real in the same location they were when i was 5 years old and i'm gonna be 35 in a couple years.

shyt really has me like :ohhh: maybe i'm just naive to bad business models the other stores had, but still..... online era. shyt should have been defeated by amazon.

makes me wonder.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Best Buy how they still :ohhh:

Amazon got it bodied

I can understand Best Buy. A major electronics purchase is something you probably should do in person and with the opinion of someone knowledgeable. Plus you don’t have to wait days for the product to arrive.