stop with this (incel) shyt the problem solver (fromhertohim.com) :

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
im down with the pro-incel shyt, fck btchs some are too irrational but if we are to combat this properly we need a way to let or stop this high street like online presence. i got an idea for a dating app its worth something, an online dating that caters to men. where there are men there women, pof and the rest seem to favour women see if it turns out a lesbian club. :russ:

tenor.gif

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah she'll keep those standards until she fall off or realize that guys above her level dont really want her.

.... which then leads her to dating the fat ugly breh that she ends up marrying.... which was my point...:skip:

- I only date tall nikkas :usure:
(last bf was 5'7)
- I value myself too much to get with a broke nikka :usure:
(has paid the bills for multiple bums she dated)

Ya'll gotta stop believing everything people post on the internet. Aint no gang of fat ugly women out here with tall, rich, model brehs on their arms :mjlol:

Exlurkernegro

Judge me by my heart not my hairline
Daps
.... which then leads her to dating the fat ugly breh that she ends up marrying.... which was my point...:skip:

- I only date tall nikkas :usure:
(last bf was 5'7)
- I value myself too much to get with a broke nikka :usure:
(has paid the bills for multiple bums she dated)

Ya'll gotta stop believing everything people post on the internet. Aint no gang of fat ugly women out here with tall, rich, model brehs on their arms :mjlol:

Not saying you're wrong, but most of the guys who are complaining are young men. By default they're gonna chase young women and a lot of young women have ridiculous standards.