stop with this (incel) shyt the problem solver (fromhertohim.com) :

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
theres no difference online or offline when it comes to dating. the same dude fcking all these chicks offline has an online account fcking even more chicks. thats the starbucks laptop daily underachievers. these buffalo looking bytches are waiting on him, a few of them about always outdoor pics with ourdoor activities so they dont appear a wierdo.

but its real the same dude smashing these college campus chicks is smashing online chicks anywhere, back in the day it was taboo and percieved for losers and wierdos. now silverspoon rich kids growing up pitching woo online. :russ:

im down with the pro-incel shyt, fck btchs some are too irrational but if we are to combat this properly we need a way to let or stop this high street like online presence. i got an idea for a dating app its worth something, an online dating that caters to men. where there are men there women, pof and the rest seem to favour women see if it turns out a lesbian club. :russ:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
fck it im going to tell you the app, so someone can make it or even a site.

called fromhertohim.com

you sign up, you place a photo, a small about you section, then you just browse the chicks or use the chat feature but you cant contact ANY of the chicks. this way all the chicks on there which there will be many will HAVE to contact the man first.

so you can chill and never log on again, when a woman is feeling you. you will get an email saying you have been contacted. this saves pride-exhaustion, wasted time, dumb questions and even getting banned if you talk to the wrong one.

women who contact and dont respond after contact, 3 strike rule.

the source of clientele will be better, girls wont feel bad or shamefull they have no choice but to contact the man. it would be revolutionary. you wondering i should have saved it for hundreds of thousands nah, i got my own plans plus i want something catered to the men. its ridiculous most guys have to pay because there are no more whores/loose women its straight prositutes or dating(they fck that much)

what you think ?

fromhertohim.com

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The incel mindset has nothing to do with sex and dating (like they think it does).
its a fundamental miscalculation of expectations and entitlement. Truly, at its core, that's what it is. An app wont change that.

I know you are trying to help them out but an app wont save them, its not the issue.

As far as the app itself, sounds like a good idea generally. Although a 3strike rule is long and probably too generous in this fastpace online dating world. maybe 2 at the most

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
The incel mindset has nothing to do with sex and dating (like they think it does).
its a fundamental miscalculation of expectations and entitlement. Truly, at its core, that's what it is. An app wont change that.

I know you are trying to help them out but an app wont save them, its not the issue.

As far as the app itself, sounds like a good idea generally. Although a 3strike rule is long and probably too generous in this fastpace online dating world. maybe 2 at the most

i am them :bryan: apart from i dont hate women, i even feel sorry for the burden they go through.

but thanks on the encouragement of the idea, anyone should throw it in a think tank i would love to sign up.

how you think i thought of it :bryan:

yeyeye

All Star
Daps
fck it im going to tell you the app, so someone can make it or even a site.

called fromhertohim.com

you sign up, you place a photo, a small about you section, then you just browse the chicks or use the chat feature but you cant contact ANY of the chicks. this way all the chicks on there which there will be many will HAVE to contact the man first.

so you can chill and never log on again, when a woman is feeling you. you will get an email saying you have been contacted. this saves pride-exhaustion, wasted time, dumb questions and even getting banned if you talk to the wrong one.

women who contact and dont respond after contact, 3 strike rule.

the source of clientele will be better, girls wont feel bad or shamefull they have no choice but to contact the man. it would be revolutionary. you wondering i should have saved it for hundreds of thousands nah, i got my own plans plus i want something catered to the men. its ridiculous most guys have to pay because there are no more whores/loose women its straight prositutes or dating(they fck that much)

what you think ?

fromhertohim.com
nikka thats bumble

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It's the other way around. Women's expectations due to rising incomes means they only want the top percentile in genetics and disposable income while ignoring the majority of men.

Fat women here have height requirements and demand the same level of courtship as their thinner counterparts.

:laff::laff::laff:

The app is an awful idea because women want to be catered to.

The only way this app works is if all the men are millionaires but there's already sites like that.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's the other way around. Women's expectations due to rising incomes means they only want the top percentile in genetics and disposable income while ignoring the majority of men.

This is patently false. Take a look outside. Fat ugly broke men are getting married everyday. Stop basing real life on twitter on IG. That same fat girl that you see with high standards is gonna date and marry and have 5 kids with a fat guy so all that talking is fake.

A general rule of thumb... if you find yourself making a population argument for why women/men dont want you, you're probably making a bad argument. America simply does not have the gender disparity to support this. Everyone will regress to their mean.

Now if there were 9 men to 1 women in America, and all the women looked like models... then I would fully agree that incels would have a point.

But that's not reality.

Last edited:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is patently false. Take a look outside. Fat ugly broke men are getting married everyday. Stop basing real life on twitter on IG. That same fat girl that you see with high standards is gonna date and marry and have 5 kids with a fat guy so all that talking is fake.

In this case i'm addressing women in that 18-30 range. If you think women wanting men with
a certain height and income is patently false then what is there to discuss ?

A general rule of thumb... if you find yourself making a population argument for why women/men dont want you, you're probably making a bad argument. America simply does not have the gender disparity to support this. Everyone will regress to their mean.

It's a comparison between populations. Women today, women of the past and women
in other countries. I'm over 6 ft, in shape and have disposable income so it's not something
I experience personally - nice try though.

Exlurkernegro

Judge me by my heart not my hairline
Daps

Now if there were 9 men to 1 women in America, and all the women looked like models... then I would fully agree that incels would have a point.

But that's not reality.

Nah she'll keep those standards until she fall off or realize that guys above her level dont really want her.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...

But that's not reality.

tenor.gif