Stop in Philly, Order Cheesesteaks, and Eat Embiid Fast - Official New York Knicks/Philadelphia 76ers First Round Thread [UPDATE: 76ers = #Taped]

Who you got?

• Knicks in 4

• Knicks in 5

• Knicks in 6

• Knicks in 7

• 76ers in 4

• 76ers in 5

• 76ers in 6

• 76ers in 7

Results are only viewable after voting.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Maxey showing the difference between him and a "pick and roll guard". Maxey out here dominating this game, best player on the floor

Brunson on the other hand in the last 4-5 plays had no illegal screen on his side, looked like a deer in the headlights. If the Sixers are smart, they would put Oubre or Tobias on him at all times
(They’ve been on him all series).

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Another thing is that NY gave Maxey too much space on the 3 point line and it cost them...

I don't understand why players throughout this postseason keep leaving good/great 3 point shooters wide open or giving them too much space.

You need to play them up close or double team them.

Only time you leave somebody wide open on the perimeter is if you know they're an all-time brickmaker.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Knicks are gonna have a hard time without a true number 2 scorer. Saying that tho Randle never looks good in playoffs so they might be better off :dame:

Mickey Kane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London, England
Like I said playoff rotations are stupid af, just play the guys you would normally play

Bogey injured. Randle injured. Mitch hurt. So that's a factor.

There's nothing stupid about adjusting your rotation for a series because the opponent and context is different.

All that without mentioning IN-GAME adjustments.

Players and Thibs at fault today. Don't play with your f*cking food and finish your dinner.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I keep missing these games and they keep being classics smh. Was watching the scoreboard but had to tune into OT. I keep thinking the game is over :pachaha: