Stop in Philly, Order Cheesesteaks, and Eat Embiid Fast - Official New York Knicks/Philadelphia 76ers First Round Thread [UPDATE: 76ers = #Taped]

Who you got?

• Knicks in 4

• Knicks in 5

• Knicks in 6

• Knicks in 7

• 76ers in 4

• 76ers in 5

• 76ers in 6

• 76ers in 7

Results are only viewable after voting.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
He's not healthy often and I don't agree personally
I think Gobert, Wemby, Embiid, AD and Bam all better
And all those guys are actually capable on offense even Rudy isn't anywhere near as bad as Mitch

Tired of watching this dude brick FTs and constantly getting stripped. No improvement on offense in years
Yeah I really wish Mitch would get a floater. Hartenstein is his BFF they need to work on that

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
He's not healthy often and I don't agree personally
I think Gobert, Wemby, Embiid, AD and Bam all better
And all those guys are actually capable on offense even Rudy isn't anywhere near as bad as Mitch

Tired of watching this dude brick FTs and constantly getting stripped. No improvement on offense in years
The debate is who you start. We’re keeping and paying both. But Mitch’s ability to completely destroy teams on defense has won us games and series. He won us game one as well.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Why would the knicks wanna fight and risk getting ejected. There's a high chance embiid doesn't make it through 4qtrs tonight with his shytty attitude.

He wants to prove he's tough, we're trying to win the game. If knicks wanted to body him they could. But we'll do it on the scoreboard

So youre saying the Knicks are p*ssy?