Stop in Philly, Order Cheesesteaks, and Eat Embiid Fast - Official New York Knicks/Philadelphia 76ers First Round Thread [UPDATE: 76ers = #Taped]

Who you got?

• Knicks in 4

• Knicks in 5

• Knicks in 6

• Knicks in 7

• 76ers in 4

• 76ers in 5

• 76ers in 6

• 76ers in 7

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
E27DnGwWEAw9N4s.jpg

trae-young-welcome.gif

Isn't this nikka in purgatory right now?

We was supposed to see them in a playoffs rematch but they've been struggling to get there :ufdup:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Beautiful shyt, Knicks. Brunson a bit of a floppin lil bish but the rest of the team play some real hard nosed ethical basketball. Embiid rubbing off on Maxey which is a shame because he seemed to be a pure hooper. Embiid bringing Maxey down to his level of hoeness will probably sink the Sixers from an eternal 2nd round exit to an eternal first round exit. I’m personally all for it, but damn shame cause Maxey showed promise.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I witnessed the Yankes winning in the 90s and 2000s, and the Giants in 2008 and 2012 and the whole city went crazy. You saying Knicks winning would be bigger than that? lol
By a mile. Yankees have a winning history and the city is split probably 70/30 with the Mets. Same thing with the Giants and Jets. But the Knicks? Only show in town (yes the ONLY show in town) and haven’t won shyt in over 50 years… it’d be pandemonium.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
know a lot of ppl gonna blame the refs but Philly refusing to box out is the real reason they lost
You can say all that but you’re not going to box out perfectly 100 percent of time. I think Philly deserved to win and they blew it (Lowry all missed a FT) but that’s tough to swallow when I’m looking at Brunson with his hands on Maxey’s back on the inbounds.

@JoelB Fox would’ve held on to the ball :mjpls: