Stop doing curls at the damm dumbbell rack mafukka!!!!!!!!!!

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
No one ever dresses like this at my gym,

glutes.jpg

473137457.jpg

hMtx22r.jpg

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Psh, its usually the biggest mawfukkas too. I hated doing arms, but on the rare occasions i was up here, i would usually do pyramid workouts to finish bad day. Lawd knows mothafukka hug the rack to see every vein pop as they do bytch curls, using momentum to get the weight up:shaq2:

I miss being in the gym and cant wait to get back, but this is one of many reasons im going to pay a three digit fee a month and join a legit training facility. Them chain type gyms get the laziest, most uncaring cretins ever.

There is no reason i should be in the gym at 3am and 45s are all over the place:dahell:Da fukk is that?

Last edited:

hoodheronova

All Star
Daps
Psh, its usually the biggest mawfukkas too. I hated doing arms, but on the rare occasions i was up here, i would usually do pyramid workouts to finish bad day. Lawd knows mothafukka hug the rack to see every vein pop as they do bytch curls, using momentum to get the weight up:shaq2:

I miss being in the gym and cant wait to get back, but this is one of many reasons im going to pay a trle digit fee a month and join a legit training facility. Them chain type gyms get the laziest, most uncaring cretins ever.

There is no reason i should be in the gym at 3am and 45s are all over the place:dahell:Da fukk is that?
preach brotha