Daps
Reppin
Cash
When a man's heart is full of deceit
It burns up, dies
And a dark shadow falls over his soul
From the ashes of a once great man, has risen a curse
A wrong that must be righted
We look to the skies for a vindicator, someone to strike fear into the black hearts
of the same man who created him
The battle between good and evil has begun
Against an army of shadows, lies a dark warrior
The prevailer of good
With a voice of silence
And a mission of justice
This. Is. Sting.
:wow:

Hogan was that man full of deceit as a kid i was pissed hogan turned

man sting story line had layers.:whew:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I never liked crow Sting. WCW ran everything into the ground.

Crow Sting should have had an ending date and he go back to the familiar Sting.
Taking your most charismatic face and turning him into a near-permanent mute was silly to me
Wouldn’t have worked post NWO. Nobody wanted charismatic clean cut baby faces anymore. Every face that got over in that era had something with some edge about them going. Even Book in his run was coming out dressed like he just sold a kilo (I know it was the real style of dress)

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Taking your most charismatic face and turning him into a near-permanent mute was silly to me
It all worked though. Surfer Sting was a great run.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know

Crow sting was more adaptable to the late 90s and early 2000s era. Surfer sting was too cartoonish. Surfer sting is a product of the 80s

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Crow sting was more adaptable to the late 90s and early 2000s era. Surfer sting was too cartoonish. Surfer sting is a product of the 80s

Bleach blonde surfer Sting, yes. But by this point he had toned all that down, hair was brown, character was more calm. Look at the promo posted.

At most, you do like Taker. You go from Deadman to Biker, then you comeback somewhere in between.

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Bleach blonde surfer Sting, yes. But by this point he had toned all that down, hair was brown, character was more calm. Look at the promo posted.

At most, you do like Taker. You go from Deadman to Biker, then you comeback somewhere in between.
Crow sting obviously worked for him. Speaking of Undertaker….Fans (especially on the internet) in real time talked so much shyt about American bad ass undertaker :mjlol: . They called him fat and a has been. Crow sting is one of the greatest characters in wrestling. He’s still doing his thing

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Crow sting obviously worked for him. Speaking of Undertaker….Fans (especially on the internet) in real time talked so much shyt about American bad ass undertaker :mjlol: . They called him fat and a has been. Crow sting is one of the greatest characters in wrestling. He’s still doing his thing

What a lame fan to write something like that.

And for sting, the character obviously worked, I just personally hated it and never rocked with it. I like charisma Sting. So him being totally different for 25 yrs now made me not care whatsoever for his character anymore

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
What a lame fan to write something like that.

And for sting, the character obviously worked, I just personally hated it and never rocked with it. I like charisma Sting. So him being totally different for 25 yrs now made me not care whatsoever for his character anymore
That fan wasn’t the only one…