Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
this whole thing has been created out of thin air and added to the debt :dahell:

"let them eat"? nah, how bout they dont eat off this :dead:

im fine with 100 percent of what they were making. not over

nikkas can’t even get a few extra scraps :russ:

it’s a cold cold world.

messy but fair I guess :yeshrug:

Althalucian

All Star
Daps
i guess we dont agree :yeshrug: im not in favor of paying anyone over 100% to sit at home

That doesn't logically hold up. Long term unemployment could damage your ability to get a job in the future. So you might be okay during a short duration, but afterwards you won't be getting money. Also factor in health insurance and taxes...it is not a long term strategy. This is a short term one until people get back on their feet.

Also, these people are using their money for their kids, on the economy, on retraining for better jobs.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That doesn't logically hold up. Long term unemployment could damage your ability to get a job in the future. So you might be okay during a short duration, but afterwards you won't be getting money. Also factor in health insurance and taxes...it is not a long term strategy. This is a short term one until people get back on their feet.

Also, these people are using their money for their kids, on the economy, on retraining for better jobs.
none of this "logically holds up" :dahell: we just added this to the debt randomly in april and we dont even kno yet whether it costs 2 trillion or 10 trillion yet

look, this is low on my list of objections to all this shyt. forget i said it :dead:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
none of this "logically holds up" :dahell: we just added this to the debt randomly in april and we dont even kno yet whether it costs 2 trillion or 10 trillion yet

look, this is low on my list of objections to all this shyt. forget i said it :dead:
We just added this to the debt....:mjlol:

I got some bad news for you sir if the "debt" is your concern....before this is all over with, we're going to add $10+ Trillion to the "debt". That 16 week stimulus is going to be a drop in the bucket.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
sorry, but the republicans are right about this

no one should be making MORE money off of this than they were making when they were working :dahell: thats absolutely retarded
I dont want Dems or Republicans in Congress or the Senate telling working class Americans how much they should be making

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset

Aaahh STFU Republican, y’all have been exposed on this debt shyt time and time again..:you really don’t give fukk about debt until it’s time to give to the people you think are unworthy so :camby:

Is my money too and I say let people eat!

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
JG-Wentworth-Logo.jpg