Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
...so now we finna complain again about congress prioritizing the fate of businesses over citizens, after celebrating the primary victory of a "Business as usual" candidate?
Can we now stop dap fishing with cliches like "Americans vote against their best interest" to insult/brag, while being guilty too?

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
...so now we finna complain again about congress prioritizing the fate of businesses over citizens, after celebrating the primary victory of a "Business as usual" candidate?
Can we now stop dap fishing with cliches like "Americans vote against their best interest" to insult/brag, while being guilty too?

Added this cac on ignore

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Bill has to pass the House not just the Senate
I know.

What I meant was that there is no indication that Pelosi or Schumer are against an enormous corporate bailout (maybe I missed that).

And there is no indication that Pelosi or Schumer want to give people more than $1200. And no indication that they want to make it continuous instead of a one off thing that's being proposed.

That's what I meant with what their 'ground' is. We (well I) don't know where they stand on any of this.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
I know.

What I meant was that there is no indication that Pelosi or Schumer are against an enormous corporate bailout (maybe I missed that).

And there is no indication that Pelosi or Schumer want to give people more than $1200. And no indication that they want to make it continuous instead of a one off thing that's being proposed.

That's what I meant with what their 'ground' is. We (well I) don't know where they stand on any of this.