• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Depends on Jaylen nerve damage
The Dr who performed the surgery basically gave the thumbs up to the Cowboys. Jaylon will be a great player for a long time, i just felt we needed to address the D-line in the 2nd. Smith was rated higher than Jack pre injury because he's more durable and much more physical presence on the field.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
The Dr who performed the surgery basically gave the thumbs up to the Cowboys. Jaylon will be a great player for a long time, i just felt we needed to address the D-line in the 2nd. Smith was rated higher than Jack pre injury because he's more durable and much more physical presence on the field.
:ehh:......

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess Jerruh is OK with........................................... :mjlol:

485204256-dallas-cowboys-wide-receivers-terrance-gettyimages.jpg

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching

He's also our team doctor.

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
Man fukk each and everyone of you ho ass nikkaz crying cuz everybody not agreeing with every pick they make. This our war room nikka this the time to speak up and if ya ass wrong this shyt will get upped. Until then fukk outta here nikka we can talk from now on I'm shyttin on every pick @ me u gotta problem hoe