Who do you want?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Supposedly the cowboys doctor did the surgery, so they had some kind of inside information. Still, they could have gotten him in the 3rd, but I guess they really like what they saw so much they didn't want to take a risk. They flew in with the pick. Too bad Randy Gregory with his weed suspension drove us off from getting Spence.
This is true

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
welp, jerry has taken the reigns on this draft. we taking players in the 2nd round who won't even play next season:snoop: we could have got that nikka in the 3rd or 4th round if they wanted him that bad.

I agree but they were saying some thought he be picked up end of 1st early 2nd or late 2nd round which could be y Jerry blinked and pulled the trigger on this pick

It doesn't make sense with the zeke pic but I do know once healthy he will beast tho he's like Sean lee heir basically so having them together will be godly
Just sucks gotta wait till next season
Hope we trade up and get a Dt now or if he going for future then get cardele

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
My main issue with the pick is we could have got him in the 3rd maybe even the 4th

That's a maybe Adam was saying several teams were thinking of taking him in 2nd round anyways some thought he would of
Gotten picked up at end of 1st so could be reason y we got him

I like the player just not at the pick but if what they say is true bout him getting picked up makes sense just sucks won't see him this season
Tho

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smith wouldn't have been there in the 4th round. He's arguably the best defensive player in the draft and will fully recover. I still have doubts he would've been there in the 3rd. In one year everyone will be raving about him.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
WOULD YOU GUYS RATHER PAXTON LYNCH AND NO 3RD

OR

JAYLON AND PICK 67

BOTH PLAYERS WOULDNT PLAY THIS YEAR

Jaylon.. all day..

Its about the future with this pick.. saves us from drafting this position next year.. clearly Dallas doesnt respect the NFC East.. they dont feel they are not the best team when healthy.. and they are...

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
WOULD YOU GUYS RATHER PAXTON LYNCH AND NO 3RD

OR

JAYLON AND PICK 67

BOTH PLAYERS WOULDNT PLAY THIS YEAR

basically how I saw it and if he wasn't hurt he was a top 10 pick some thought best defense guy in draft

We can still get another defense at 67 pick

Just curious if Jerry gonna get a qb and if so who is it