Who do you want?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I was really disappointed at the time of the pick and all of last night it didn't really sit well with me.

fukk it :dezshrug: It is what it is. We still have 6 rounds to go.

He just better the be second coming of LaDanian Tomlinson. Doesn't need to break tackles like AP, have jukes like Shady, or speed like Charles.

But he better be a do-it-all elite back for an 8+ year career here :ufdup:

Yeah right at the bold. He'll be of the Matt Forte tier runner.

@BlueHeffner there's nothing to embrace. I don't like it but I'm supporting dude cause he's on my team.

And what Vengeance does Elliott has. Horrible thread title
EKCm4E5.png

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

those guys were going to peasant franchises like the browns, raiders, and bucs. none of them were going to run behind a line the caliber of ours.
Norm Hitzges and Bob Sturm are preaching that gospel. :lawd::ohlawd:

hitzges always hates on the cowboys. sturm was comparing elliott to melvin gordon before the draft. fukk them.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
We went 4-12 cause romo got hurt

lets be honest breh, Romo wasn't playing well prior to his injuries. He had the lowest QB rating of his career, and if not for the Giants completely mismanaging the 4th quarter, we lose that opener as well.

This team buys into its own hype when the media is in love with them. Romo was tweeting all types of bullshyt about 'winning out' and telling Brady "see you in February." :why:

Dez talking bout "Super Bowl Rdy" after signing his deal, and still talking shyt AFTER we copped the L to the Giants the second time, telling people "we still run the East":why:

fact is this team doesn't know how to play with the same intensity when they get shytted on by the media vs when they are heralded.

Remember 2014, how everyone was shytting on the Boys after getting our culo blasted by San Fran? :sas1:

Remember how everyone was shytting on the Boys after the Eagles dropped a 30 burger on us Thanksgiving? :sas1:

And do you remember HOW these nikkas responded all year to that nonsense?:ufdup:

Jeremy Mincey in the huddle telling everyone in that Seattle game "all you hear is about, how Dallas has to figure out how to beat Seattle. Nah they need to beat US. We don't need to beat them. They need to figure out how to beat US." :salute::banderas:

Rolando McClain telling eerbody "This defense WORKS. Come on and get serious." :salute::banderas:

Remember Dez's rant after beating the Bears in December? Matter of fact, if you don't, ill remind you

“F--k no, I do not care,” Bryant said, according to the Dallas Morning News' Jon Machota. “Because I know I'm not doing anything wrong. They don't know what's going on. I can't care less. They ain't on no sidelines. Nobody's on the sidelines with us.

“The only thing they're waiting for us to do is take an L so they can talk a bunch of [expletive] about us. ‘Oh, the same old Cowboys in December.' C'mon, man. Ain't none of that. We're going to take advantage of what we need to take advantage of.

“I don't give a f--k who films it," Bryant continued. "That's the truth. That's the truth. That's how I feel. As long as we get the W, that's the only thing that matters. Put that s--t down. … Put my whole cuss words in there. I meant that. We're trying to do something big here. That's the only thing that matters.”

:banderas::banderas::banderas:

Garrett isn't Jimmy. Jimmy knew how to motivate these dudes even with their success. These dudes don't know how to get motivated unless they are underdogs and thats when that 'dawg' comes out.

Remember this

I still get goosbumps watching that video. "Fight for their teamates, fight for their goals, fight to be the best. I dont want to make any guarantees or predictions. But the one guarantee I'll make is the 2014 Dallas Cowboys are going to fight." "Everyone knows we got our backs against the wall.":mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

The 2016 Dallas Cowboys are once again the underdawgs.

And i'm confident they are gonna fight brehs :salute:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
those guys were going to peasant franchises like the browns, raiders, and bucs. none of them were going to run behind a line the caliber of ours.

hitzges always hates on the cowboys. sturm was comparing elliott to melvin gordon before the draft. fukk them.

But this guy sucked behind a O-Line with 4 Pro Bowlers tho. :jbhmm:

Reggie-Bush.jpg

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
lets be honest breh, Romo wasn't playing well prior to his injuries. He had the lowest QB rating of his career, and if not for the Giants completely mismanaging the 4th quarter, we lose that opener as well.

This team buys into its own hype when the media is in love with them. Romo was tweeting all types of bullshyt about 'winning out' and telling Brady "see you in February." :why:

Dez talking bout "Super Bowl Rdy" after signing his deal, and still talking shyt AFTER we copped the L to the Giants the second time, telling people "we still run the East":why:

fact is this team doesn't know how to play with the same intensity when they get shytted on by the media vs when they are heralded.

Remember 2014, how everyone was shytting on the Boys after getting our culo blasted by San Fran? :sas1:

Remember how everyone was shytting on the Boys after the Eagles dropped a 30 burger on us Thanksgiving? :sas1:

And do you remember HOW these nikkas responded all year to that nonsense?:ufdup:

Jeremy Mincey in the huddle telling everyone in that Seattle game "all you hear is about, how Dallas has to figure out how to beat Seattle. Nah they need to beat US. We don't need to beat them. They need to figure out how to beat US." :salute::banderas:

Rolando McClain telling eerbody "This defense WORKS. Come on and get serious." :salute::banderas:

Remember Dez's rant after beating the Bears in December? Matter of fact, if you don't, ill remind you

“F--k no, I do not care,” Bryant said, according to the Dallas Morning News' Jon Machota. “Because I know I'm not doing anything wrong. They don't know what's going on. I can't care less. They ain't on no sidelines. Nobody's on the sidelines with us.

“The only thing they're waiting for us to do is take an L so they can talk a bunch of [expletive] about us. ‘Oh, the same old Cowboys in December.' C'mon, man. Ain't none of that. We're going to take advantage of what we need to take advantage of.

“I don't give a f--k who films it," Bryant continued. "That's the truth. That's the truth. That's how I feel. As long as we get the W, that's the only thing that matters. Put that s--t down. … Put my whole cuss words in there. I meant that. We're trying to do something big here. That's the only thing that matters.”

:banderas::banderas::banderas:

Garrett isn't Jimmy. Jimmy knew how to motivate these dudes even with their success. These dudes don't know how to get motivated unless they are underdogs and thats when that 'dawg' comes out.

Remember this

I still get goosbumps watching that video. "Fight for their teamates, fight for their goals, fight to be the best. I dont want to make any guarantees or predictions. But the one guarantee I'll make is the 2014 Dallas Cowboys are going to fight." "Everyone knows we got our backs against the wall.":mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

The 2016 Dallas Cowboys are once again the underdawgs.

And i'm confident they are gonna fight brehs :salute:

So inspirational dog
BbgZFas.png

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Strum was going on and on about the future talking about "what about 2021?", so instead of trying to win now he wants to worry about 5-6 years from now when Dez is in his 30s and Romo and Witten are retired:what::mjlol:. Corby and Mike have a soft spot for Murray and thaey aruge that he should still be here no matter what the cost. Sturm comparing Zeke to Gordon was only to convince himself that Ramsey is the better player.