Stevie Wonder moving to Ghana Permanently

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I dont blame him. I was legit planning my exit if Trump won again. I'm still planning my exit but it doesn't need to be as rushed now.
Same here. I wanna finish up school first. The problem is that you have to be self sufficient to live there. Own a taxi business, do real estate, sell artwork, hustle to make ends meet. You can't just go there with a college degree and some work experience expecting a career. You literally have to work for yourself or already have money saved up.

Daps
Same here. I wanna finish up school first. The problem is that you have to be self sufficient to live there. Own a taxi business, do real estate, sell artwork, hustle to make ends meet. You can't just go there with a college degree and some work experience expecting a career. You literally have to work for yourself or already have money saved up.

I have my own company with clients all over the country. I feel confident that I could still work with the same caliber of clients if I was overseas.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

actress-akosua-busia-and-singer-stevie-wonder-w-television-oprah-picture-id50731783

nettie-and-stevie.jpg

13652003_1105883036170815_463455287_n.jpg

Ghanaian actress Akosua Busia with Stevie Wonder

If the name isn't familiar,
HorribleAllAbyssiniangroundhornbill-max-1mb.gif

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I actually agree with his strategy of mass migration to increase political power. And the easiest place to do that is the South.

No coincidence GOP introducing all kinds of voter suppression laws after this last election. Georgia is prime example of migration changing traditional political outcomes. Same reason AOC went down to Texas cuz that state will be going purple soon enough.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
You can listen to Stevie’s music the last 40 years and tell he’s Pro Black and Pan-African. Stevie was at the forefront of advocating for MLK’s birthday to be a national holiday.
Stevie was also campaigning against Apartheid in South Africa and in his Academy Award acceptance speech called for the Freedom of Nelson Mandela.

Stevie also permanently stopped playing concerts in Florida to protest the murder of Trayvon Martin and Florida’s Stand Your Ground laws

So while ya’ll punks in here making blind jokes about the man just know Stevie BEEN a real one and ya’ll c00ns deserve negs :ufdup:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
His reasoning is that he wants his descendants to grow up in a better place, but his kids are grown. Are they in moving to the Ghana too?
He wants to cement his existing ties to Ghana so that his descendants feel that it's their home also. I know he dated a Ghanaian actress decades ago. He might have had children with her .

Last edited: