Steven Spielberg Tells Tom Cruise: ‘You Saved Hollywood’s Ass’ and ’Top Gun: Maverick’ Might’ve ‘Saved the Entire Theatrical Industry’

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Which breh was it that used to walk out on movies on here? Forgot his name but I'm glad his spirit lives on in the next generation. :wow:

Personally, I can't see paying for the ticket and then walking out unless there's some pedo shyt or something on that level. Showing your dissatisfaction by financially supporting something is crazy to me but if you like it, I love it.
@the cool :pachaha:

0upR2R7.jpg

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I was gonna drag the hell out of Spielberg cause i assumed he was one of the hollywood snobs dragging superhero/marvel movies only to turn around and praise an 80’s reboot but nope, he loves Guardians of The Galaxy, which makes sense.

:whew:

Top Gun 2 was actually well crafted. The practical stunts are otherworldly... that alone places it well above most superhero movies

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I like the moviegoing experience, if it’s good I’ll see the whole thing through if it’s awful I’m out that bytch.

Did the same thing with Wakanda Forever, walked out during that “whole new world” exploration scene with Shuri.
I didn't see that part ... what happened breh ? :mjlol:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Agree. Putting fans in the seats with wide appeal block buster films is what keeps the movie theater industry alive. Key words being "wide appeal". Next time a studio film comes out and there are multiple threads questioning some of the compromises made/creative license used, just remind people that this is why they do it. Hollywood is in the entertainment BUSINESS.