Steve Wilkos on policing, BLM, Kaepernick

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
I dislike that shyt about 99% or not all cops bs. No one is disputing there are good cops who their job correctly.

But how many "good" cops have seen their dirty colleague do something fukked up and probably illegal and looked the other way?

Even when there is public knowledge and video evidence they still do that blue wall of silence shyt. There's even audio evidence of police chiefs telling their cops to racially profile.

I won't even mention police unions.

Police from top to bottom needs change.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Steve Wilkos is an ex-cop, no?

That being said, he seems like a generally pretty level headed guy and it seems he has changed his stance after seeing the shyt that's been going on out here because, I remember him siding with the cops not long ago.

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
I'm shocked
Definitely pictured dude as willing to kill an unarmed black man
That's the thing, generalizing cacs like they do to us won't do nothing for us. As much as we don't want to admit it, there are rational thinking cacs out there. A tiny minority sure but we shouldn't alienate the few that exist IMO because the racist cacs are more likely to listen to his opinion than ours. If we saying fukk him then we essentially saying fukk those who actually took the time to understand our issues.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
-pro Kaep
-against cops shooting unarmed people
-understands BLM
-thinks cops who murder unarmed people should be prosecuted

just like any rational American...
*UPDATE/RECTIFICATION*
I originally had @No Sleep in the list of users. However, after he correctly pointed out he never said anything about not being interested in watching because Wilkos is white I removed him from this list because he was totally right.

Read this^ all you idiots who immediately said you wouldn't watch this because he's white.

You dudes hate racists, but then when a white guy totally supports your point of view, you will not give him your time.. because he's a cac Polack.

Do you not see how the circle continues? Yes, if someone is a racist pig you wish the worst on him. But to judge before you even hear a word.. when black people themselves are going against Kaepernick for taking a stand.. that's pretty fukking ignorant.

@Sterling Archer @J.V Koba @Black Trash! etc. yes I am calling you out on being racist or showing signs of racism.

Last edited:

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Read this^ all you idiots who immediately said you wouldn't watch this because he's white.

You dudes hate racists, but then when a white guy totally supports your point of view, you will not give him your time.. because he's a cac Polack.

Do you not see how the circle continues? Yes, if someone is a racist pig you wish the worst on him. But to judge before you even hear a word.. when black people themselves are going against Kaepernick for taking a stand.. that's pretty fukking ignorant.

@Sterling Archer @J.V Koba @No Sleep @Black Trash! etc. yes I am calling you out on being racist or showing signs of racism.

I don't see where I said anything about him being white. Maybe, I just don't like him. If it was Ray J up there I would have asked for cliffs.

LOL, I will call you a CAC though and I wish the worse on you for mentioning me.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

@Sterling Archer @J.V Koba @No Sleep @Black Trash! etc. yes I am calling you out on being racist or showing signs of racism.
Stfu fakkit. I dont need to hear anything a fukking cop during the Burge era says about anything. Especially if this dude is talking all this shyt about good cops and yadda x3 yet if Im to assume this faq actually felt the he way he says he does on national radio, he wouldve done something when his fukking colleague was torturing, killing and setting up these people he claims to be so empathetic towards. I dont expect you to know shyt about Burge in Chicago and what the fukk he did so I damn sure don't expect you to understand how anyone from Chicago would say fukk A FAT POLACK PIG NAMED WILKOS because you don't know shyt about it or how it affected the people in this community. fukk you and that nikka. Get his dikk out your mouth. You dont like it, pull up homey. 80th and Ingleside, Im here all day if you want it.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Stfu fakkit. I dont need to hear anything a fukking cop during the Burge era says about anything. Especially if this dude is talking all this shyt about good cops and yadda x3 yet if Im to assume this faq actually felt the he way he says he does on national radio, he wouldve done something when his fukking colleague was torturing, killing and setting up these people he claims to be so empathetic towards. I dont expect you to know shyt about Burge in Chicago and what the fukk he did so I damn sure don't expect you to understand how anyone from Chicago would say fukk A FAT POLACK PIG NAMED WILKOS because you don't know shyt about it or how it affected the people in this community. fukk you and that nikka. Get his dikk out your mouth. You dont like it, pull up homey. 80th and Ingleside, Im here all day if you want it.

Where exactly on 80th and Ingleside?

I think more black on black violence, will create a tighter black community.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
I don't see where I said anything about him being white. Maybe, I just don't like him. If it was Ray J up there I would have asked for cliffs.

LOL, I will call you a CAC though and I wish the worse on you for mentioning me.
You wish the worst on people.. for mentioning you.. on a internet forum.

Fukk you lawst.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
:ld: Steve: 99 percent of cops are REALLY good people.
:dwillhuh: Charlamagne: Why is there a Blue wasll of silence?
:ld: Steve: Because cops are scared to tell on other cops because they will get treated bad.

If 99 percent of the cops are good, what is there to be afraid of? :childplease: These "good people" wouldn't do anything to hurt their colleauge and even if you told on the 1 percent, wouldn't the other 99 percent of "good people" defend and protect you? :camron:

Fuuck Steve Wilkos and FTP :pacspit:
Isnt it ironic that the code of the streets is also practiced by the same people who are supposed to protect and serve?