Steve Smith to Jalen Ramsey “That was the sassiest head nod I’ve ever seen from a grown man”

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Always say that's why it's important to keep masculine energy around young boys even as a single mom. Just being in the environment the chances are high that they pick up a lot of woman tendencies (emotional, sassiness, argumentative). And don't get started on the son husband shyt.

Sports and activities is a great way to counter that. Especially if the dad ain't around. Granddads, uncles, cousins and shyt help too (As long as they ain't shyt lol).

and of course this doesnt' apply to ALL WOMEN, but you gotta watch that shyt brehettes.

Dude ain't gay, but he did need to cut all that sassy shyt out.
Amen

DjMe

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes He's physically superior to your fat sloppy ass and could probably beat you to death right after He got done cuddling with His boyfriend...

You're in here capitalizing this mans pronoun 3 times and using 3 periods after talking about him cuddling men like there's an inference to be made.
Congrats on sucking the seminole out of this man when you were at FSU, but that and 5 cents will get you a nickel and the label of a fakkit, so go find your nickel on your own, fakkit.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
You're in here capitalizing this mans pronoun 3 times and using 3 periods after talking about him cuddling men like there's an inference to be made.
Congrats on sucking the seminole out of this man when you were at FSU, but that and 5 cents will get you a nickel and the label of a fakkit, so go find your nickel on your own, fakkit.
White boy response type shyt. I hear ya tho

I'm gay but your last two post have male anal sex and male on male fellatio fantasies in them....okeeyyyy buddy :mjlol:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
A nikka posting black & white pics is gay? What’s with dudes who adamant about who’s gay or not?
I don’t know about gay, but the younger generation loves doing photo shoots and shyt at random ass dusty locations with their wardrobe all planned out. Now my pops might call them lil nikkas gay, but I just shake my head.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I don’t know about gay, but the younger generation loves doing photo shoots and shyt at random ass dusty locations with their wardrobe all planned out. Now my pops might call them lil nikkas gay, but I just shake my head.

How does that make someone gay or how is that smh worthy

broller

Veteran
Daps
Edit. My bad, fam, you were right. He was raised in a single mother household, he and his father reconnected later on.
Oh for real eh? Where did you read that. Or maybe it was in the video I posted that I didn't even watch :russ:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Always say that's why it's important to keep masculine energy around young boys even as a single mom. Just being in the environment the chances are high that they pick up a lot of woman tendencies (emotional, sassiness, argumentative). And don't get started on the son husband shyt.

Sports and activities is a great way to counter that. Especially if the dad ain't around. Granddads, uncles, cousins and shyt help too (As long as they ain't shyt lol).

and of course this doesnt' apply to ALL WOMEN, but you gotta watch that shyt brehettes.

Dude ain't gay, but he did need to cut all that sassy shyt out.
I just want to point out you're saying this about one of the most competitive, fierce, violent, best athletes in the entire world. I'd say his masculinity is more than fine.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I just want to point out you're saying this about one of the most competitive, fierce, violent, best athletes in the entire world. I'd say his masculinity is more than fine.
None of these are inherently masculine traits. Thus, they can't be used to quantify and verify his masculinity.

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
How the comments in this thread gayer than the video that started it tho :dame:

The Coli loves talking about what man they think is playing on the other side of the street.

A man's possible sexuality got 30+ pages of bro babble...literally just LSA caliber gossip and conjecture.

Makes you wonder about this place sometimes...

:dame: