Steve harvey's wife

Adebisi_Said

Truth is Power
Daps
Reppin
New York City
steve-harvey-shirt-off-with-cowboy-gay.jpg

:scust:

Turns out the man in the picture is Steve's bodyguard Boomerang. A couple of years back Nephew Tommy pranked Boomerang about his book:

kingstl

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's been a while when I read the article in don diva, but I don't believe so...

One was a small time dealer the other one big time and awaiting trial....

One dude said the bytch is a straight gold digger and don't fukk with nikkas without money.... he said one time she hated Steve Harvey and his look and couldn't fukk with him...

But I guess since all the dope boys got locked up in Tennessee, it became Steve Harvey look good

Steve even said himself that he was trying forever to get with her. Dude even left his wife for her...His wife was with him from the bottom to the top. When he left he aint even give her no real $$$$. He gave her the bare minimum that he had to. SHe was even selling her minks and stuff online at an auction to pay bills.

But yeah she was hide or die for a herion Kingpin, he got like 90yrs. Im sure she sending dude some of Steve money.

lmao whats exactly sposed to be goin on here? this pic makes me feel uncomfortable..sexy ass wife ,and Steve takin pics wit fat half naked black cowboys!

That big dude is his personal bodyguard. He like Steve 2nd shadow

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
I love Steve Harvey!I love Jamie foxx! Both the brothers are funny as fukk!both have me cracking the fukk up!

But the shyt Corey Holcomb and others be saying boutem ...ehh!..

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
the shyt you weirdos come up with :gag: I wouldn't even dream of fukking my stepdad. :scust: I hope you never have step daughters, they'd never be safe with a predator in their house. :scust:

You're a girl! Of course you wouldn't understand lmao

And its just for play play! I would hope shyt like that don't go down foreal !.........