Daps
STEVE HARVEY
images-q-tbn-ANd9-Gc-QNk-DIHonn-F2pct-U0o-Sws-CUH-Kwn-ZGDVx9y-UA-s.jpg

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
And why is this a bad thing? Thecoli doesn't want any tangibles from her, they just want to vote for her because she isnt Trump.

I swear the cognitive dissonance will be exposed as we inch to November.

This is why I say we can not be fearful Negroes and this the best time to demand shyt from a Presidential candidate.

But no...Black populace are whores for the Democrats.

#bothsides

Last edited:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't agree with his take that people shouldn't ask. That comes with caveats because he was right about two things:

-If she promises anything specifically to black people, it's weaponized. That is fine if her calculus says it is the right move, but with us being the portion of the country we are, it has to be something folks consider benign otherwise it absolutely stops her in her tracks.

-He is right about "If we don't vote, why should they care?" due to analytics. Its the same reason politicians, correctly or incorrectly, are choosy about their audiences when they tour. Some places and people just aren't going to vote for them. If we collectively hold our votes, especially for single issues, we run into issues of not being a viable target for whatever policies come, especially all-encompassing legislation that helps everyone. Not voting is a bad strategy.

That said, people literally have the right to take politicians to task and they do change course due to public opinion often. The problem is people want the President to do what generally is going to come from Congress. If you want a black-only initiative, we need the executive and legislative branches to sign and craft bills respectively. Putting all of our hopes in one candidate with no help is how we end up disappointed. The people absolutely should keep their foots on Kamalas neck about black folks needs.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I don't agree with his take that people shouldn't ask. That comes with caveats because he was right about two things:

-If she promises anything specifically to black people, it's weaponized. That is fine if her calculus says it is the right move, but with us being the portion of the country we are, it has to be something folks consider benign otherwise it absolutely stops her in her tracks.

-He is right about "If we don't vote, why should they care?" due to analytics. Its the same reason politicians, correctly or incorrectly, are choosy about their audiences when they tour. Some places and people just aren't going to vote for them. If we collectively hold our votes, especially for single issues, we run into issues of not being a viable target for whatever policies come, especially all-encompassing legislation that helps everyone. Not voting is a bad strategy.

That said, people literally have the right to take politicians to task and they do change course due to public opinion often. The problem is people want the President to do what generally is going to come from Congress. If you want a black-only initiative, we need the executive and legislative branches to sign and craft bills respectively. Putting all of our hopes in one candidate with no help is how we end up disappointed. The people absolutely should keep their foots on Kamalas neck about black folks needs.
Basically we fukked. The shyt is rigged.

We need a Black AIPAC that can bankroll politicians.