Steve Harvey Says Black Americans Aren't Getting Reparations If We Don't Vote For Biden/Harris

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

Screenshot-hdhn-Gallery.jpg

Last edited:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
He's wrong.

We need to not vote and let the repubs stack the courts some more with racist white judges
I know right. Dems are open to reparations and putting in work in Cali which is the most Democratic state there is. Republicans won't even listen to the conversation and despise the thought of it. Geez, as someone who wants reparations, this isn't a tough decision to make on election day.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I know right. Dems are open to reparations and putting in work in Cali which is the most Democratic state there is. Republicans won't even listen to the conversation and despise the thought of it. Geez, as someone who wants reparations, this isn't a tough decision to make on election day.

:francis:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
first its ‘you ain’t black if you don’t vote for biden’ now its ‘you ain’t getting reparations’ :comeon:

There has to be a better method for getting people out to voting booths than demeaning and threatening them

they existed that whole time in office doing the same shyt now its not working no more they panicking...:mjlol: they havent done shyt now they like:lupe: