Steve Harvey ready to risk it all

Way Of The Gun

You talkin' to me?!
Daps
Reppin
Crimson Tide
IMG_0191.jpg

Val and her soon to be husband...lucky man.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I'm pretty sure she just lost the weight on her own and some company came in and told her to sell those after but smart move never the less lol

You just speculating. You don't know that. And even if that's the case I still :salute: her for co-signing a Black owned business.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
You just speculating. You don't know that. And even if that's the case I still :salute: her for co-signing a Black owned business.
All the celebs do that:mjlol:
They lose weight and a bunch of companies show up and hire these bytches to sell there product saying it helped them lose weight :mjlol:

It's a prettt smart business move though :russ:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
All the celebs do that:mjlol:
They lose weight and a bunch of companies show up and hire these bytches to sell there product saying it helped them lose weight :mjlol:

Like I said...you just speculating and I really don't give a fukk if that's the case here. The fact that she's Black and promoting a Black owned company is all good to me.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
Like I said...you just speculating and I really don't give a fukk if that's the case here. The fact that she's Black and promoting a Black owned company is all good to me.
Who cares :mjlol:
You ain't seeing that money :russ:

You think I watch people who attend George Lopez shows and go "supporting my boy George latinos:blessed:"

:mjlol: