Steve Harvey giving yall the game :wow:

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
How many time this dude been married and divorced all while writing books on relationship advice?

It’s funny how these same women who takes advice from Steve Harvey who cheated on his first wife with the second wife and cheated on her with the 3rd wife and also accused of physically abusing his previous wives and add to the fact this nikka is only a comedian and actor but now a relationship guru and judge on tv with no background in either but they hate Kevin Samuels

Can’t make this shyt up

Steve knows these women like Tyler Perry… sell them unrealistic dreams

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
That was a wig..:ohhh:

I wondered why it was so perfect
Bruh imagine how I felt when I found it. As a child I looked up to Steve's hairline
full

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
1. Good woman*

2. A lotta trash women out there screaming loud but he aint talmbout yall

3. I like his point because in reality it takes a village. Only a narcissist/ego driven human thinks they can do everything by themselves. You can try but you’ll be heavily compromising your mental health, physical health etc.
Facts.

People really underestimate how much a support system and blessings/fortune/luck play a role in making one person successful.

A lot of shyt you can't control and some things depend on if some person a link or two away from you is handling their business or not. Even the most reliable person can make a big mistake and send someone else's shyt cascading. In the same regard, some person nobody was counting on can make an insanely good decision and skyrocket everyone's life.

Last edited:

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Majorie Harvey had 2 king pin drug dealer bd before Steve Harvey

Ain't no way she dated him and he was broke

He need to stop lying and trying to rewrite this story

She waited till u had the bag and she was 35 than she settled down with u

She wasn't building with no broke dude
PREACH!

Steve married a lil queenpin on the low. On some before you lock my luv away type shyt.

Last edited:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
It’s funny how these same women who takes advice from Steve Harvey who cheated on his first wife with the second wife and cheated on her with the 3rd wife and also accused of physically abusing his previous wives and add to the fact this nikka is only a comedian and actor but now a relationship guru and judge on tv with no background in either but they hate Kevin Samuels

Can’t make this shyt up

Steve knows these women like Tyler Perry… sell them unrealistic dreams
Only thing I learned from Steve Harvey was to pay attention to his wife, Marjorie 🤷🏾‍♀️ 🤣

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yea more reason for her to see if you can manage to get it together then take half your shyt when the time is right. After ten years, alimony for life, and half.

Goodnight