Steve Harvey getting those hands ready for Future; tells him to pull up

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
I was going to take Future in this easily up until I read the bit about Steve had a bit of a boxing career. Who knew. :ohhh:

I still think it’s a close fight just off of age. Steve is 60 years old and probably ain’t fought nobody in 40 years. So unless he was an almost pro in his career and has maintained his physical fitness to a good level for an old man, Future will swarm his old slow ass quickly. And I’m not saying Future has better hands than Steve but put a young energetic fit looking guy like Future up against a 60 year old sick n flabby and I’ll pick the young thundacat every time.

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Future is a nikka in his late 30s from the south with what looks like long arms . He is from my generation and most of us will throw hands and he probably fought his whole life. Steve Harvey is 64 years old:stopitslime: if you put these two in a empty room in a death match, future more than likely can beat him to death with his bare hands:yeshrug:
:mjlol:

Future is one up from my generation and I’ll admit we shoot we don’t fight.

Steve is a real old school cat with grown man strength who used to box.

Right now go up to your uncle and say you want the fair one I guarantee he’d knock you on your back. Old school hands are a different breed

se1f_made

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Soooo yall to young to remember kings of comedy or something?

"Dont think you can just whoop my ass Boogie":sas1::ufdup:

I didnt think Steve was no sucker after seeing that.

That was a gangsta ass bit frfr

Steve putting on that Jacket and saying
Yea,Yea!! Is something i still do to this very day whenever i put on some fly shyt:pachaha:

Dude had to have been a plant but dope joke tellin

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
:russ: Future can't beat no Steve Harvey...

Steve from a time when men took pride in knowing how to fight. It was mandatory! There were still boxing gyms. They were taught the basics, things like how to keep their hands up and block then counter punch.

In all the fight videos I've seen I haven't seen someone block a punch and come back with the upper cut yet.

Plus Steve would manhandle future slim ass.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
honestly he looked a lil slow on his feet. just throw some bunches and he'd be quickly overwhelmed. but you never know with old heads. Heavy hands never go away. If he could sleep somebody back his youth he can still do so if he catches you clean enough.

Being slow on your feet don't mean much in the real world. His form looks good and it look like he got accuracy, add in solid puches and he can knock folks out

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
:pachaha: my first time seeing this

Steve gets a lot of hate but dude is good at what he does. He been consistently entertaining me since the Apollo days and even now I be cracking up at random Family Feud videos I run across on YouTube :pachaha:

:hhh: how you call your self a black man, YET this your first time seeing that bit :gucci::usure::mjpls:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
He come for hendrix and Tru life plus the whole Lil Mexico coming :birdman:.

Who Steve got? Cedar the entertainer shooting days are over :mjlol:

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
Both probably have some form of training. Ripped jeans probably did karate or he’s left handed. Nice counter left jab by Steve tho :ehh:. I’d take the youngin cause of footwork but Steve would be a problem for fewtcha IMO :yeshrug: