Steve Francis Looking 137 Years Old in The Club

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
nikkas on here re-writing history like he was putting up :gladbron: stats in his prime :comeon:
I think you missed my tone :JJ:

But in his prime, he seemed like he was always near a triple double, just like L. Odom during his clipper days (first run).

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
someone please smiley this..im dying.

Steve-Francis-Old.jpg

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/2014/03/steve-francis-looking-137-years-old-in-the-club-photo/

3228f24402cc02bdcb874e523feb3b35.jpg

Jeffrey Lebowski

i'm the dude
Daps
Reppin
post some of those encourtners breh :steviej:

I googled steve francis clutchfans and got a link to a list of all the threads...one of the first things I found

When you start dribbling out the clock your coach gets upset. When your coach gets upset he looks to upgrade you. When he looks to upgrade you... you get traded to Orlando. When you get traded to Orlando your career goes downhill. When your career goes downhill you start doing copious amounts of wild drugs and when you start doing copious amounts of wild drugs you look like hell. Don't dribble out the clock and look like hell... get rid of cable and upgrade to DirecTV.

:russ:
2jA1DLp.png

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
post some of those encourtners breh :steviej:

W020101214539705010964.jpg

fran2.jpg

It's too much. Just read this whole thread, it's hilarious

Somebody needs to get Steve Francis help...
http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=214971

"Im not going to make any accusations or anything, but I was just at a subway off montrose getting a sandwich with a buddy of mine and this silver audi parked out front like an A6 or A8 and Steve walked in the door and started being loud, asking where West Alabama was looking F#$%^ up. There was a guy ordering in line who quickly walked over to him and then outside to point to him where West Alabama was.

First off, seriously the guy is on westheimer and he lived in Houston for how long and he has no idea where he is? I cannot even describe the look on his face, he looked just lost.I don't wanna say how he really looked and say something slanderous, but for the love of God, somebody get this man help ASAP you know what he needs. I hated seeing one of my favorite players look so bad, Im not going to say what I think the problem was, but anyone who has kept up with Steve and what certain teammates have said should know. Please, if any of you have a way to get to him, help him before its too late. I know many of you are going to call BS but you can go the subway on westheimer near osaka and the night worker will tell you what he saw too."

another thread to look at as well that's more recent
Steve Francis Isn't Looking So Good These Days, You Guys
http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=249414

Last edited: