Supporter
Daps
ThoughtfulPlumpFieldmouse-size_restricted.gif
if this was done today it'd be turned into a canadian destroyer

Daps
Reppin
LDN
Good thread.

The crazy thing about Steve Blackman is that he looks the exact same today. He hasn't aged at all. His backstage story of kicking Bradshaw in the chest at baggage claim is GOAT too :pachaha:

Hardcore Holly’s story about Blackman in the Brawl For All almost matches it, dude was contemplating possibly ending nikkas careers like it was nothing :picard:

As soon as Steve Blackman found out he was in the tournament, he started training for it. He was dead serious about hurting people, planning to take people’s knees out to win that hundred grand. In the meeting when the rules were explained, they told us that it was anything goes. Steve said, “So that means that if I want to take somebody’s knee out with a kick, I can do it, right?” Right about then they decided they needed to make some rules. I think they got worried that Steve might kill people and you know what? He probably could have. There is nobody more dangerous than Steve Blackman, period. He knows every element of the fighting game; he’s strong, he’s smart, he’s lightning quick — he’s a well-rounded fighter. Unfortunately for him but fortunately for the rest of us, Steve hurt himself training against a 300 pound guy who rolled on Steve’s leg and blew out his knee. If that hadn’t happened, Steve would have won the whole thing, hands down.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Hardcore Holly’s story about Blackman in the Brawl For All almost matches it, dude was contemplating possibly ending nikkas careers like it was nothing :picard:

I don't know if he would've won the whole thing with Dan Severn in it. They were so shook of Severn that they pulled him from the tournament :pachaha:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
He was around in 02? I don't remember him at all in either 01 or 02

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I remember him getting really over with the crowd in 2000 and his feud with Shane McMahon. I think he got forgotten about after stone cold stunned him.