Oakland
QOi0AHD.gif
i hate yall :wow:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I'm very aware of that, but you do increase your chance of having a good looking off spring if the mother is attractive.

Look how many threads here that pop up saying look at ________ daughter & the daughter turns out the be very attractive.

Imagine if you had a daughter with precious. Are you confident that your child is really gonna come out looking good?

I'm very aware there is no guarantee, but it's no coincidence that a lot of these athletes & entertainers end up having very attractive daughters.
Ain't even about attractiveness. It's just about how features blend, look at will and jada, both very attractive people, and they produced that avatar looking kid willow :scust:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ain't even about attractiveness. It's just about how features blend, look at will and jada, both very attractive people, and they produced that avatar looking kid willow :scust:

:what:there are exceptions to everything in life

you can have 2 physically challenged people produce a beautiful offspring & 2 physically attractive people produce a gremlin. I just said there is a high chance they will turn out to be good looking. Damn near all these athletes have some cold ass daughters.

It seems like yall want to argue just to argue. I never said there is a 100% guarantee the offspring is going to be attractive.

As for WIllow, she is only like 14? Who knows what she'll look like 10 years from now, as if people don't grow into their looks. I don't even think she's an ugly kid though so whatever

Soon

Banned
Daps
:what:there are exceptions to everything in life

you can have 2 physically challenged people produce a beautiful offspring & 2 physically attractive people produce a gremlin. I just said there is a high chance they will turn out to be good looking. Damn near all these athletes have some cold ass daughters.

It seems like yall want to argue just to argue. I never said there is a 100% guarantee the offspring is going to be attractive.

As for WIllow, she is only like 14? Who knows what she'll look like 10 years from now, as if people don't grow into their looks. I don't even think she's an ugly kid though so whatever

She looks too much like her died, but she might grow into her looks, especially if she starts to wear her hair over her ears.