Stephen King's IT (Time to Float) - Official Thread

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
for those who were wondering like myself about how the outcome of the Georgie/Pennywise sequence will be portrayed...

According to accounts from people who've attended a screening, Georgie gets his arm bitten off at the shoulder. They actually show it.

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Man I wish I would've started reading this book earlier, I'm about 300 pages in and :wow:

So much context and perspective u can't really understand unless you read it. I almost don't wanna see this movie til I finish :wow:

You can do it breh. 100 pages a day from here until next Friday :ufdup: :pennywise:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Gonna be Friday night for me (daycare watching the kid until 9:30 that night :blessed:)

cant wait to read you review breh once you see it! I have been reading real good first reactions for this film. It was pretty obvious from the jump that warners brothers was proud of this movie, since they were doing screenings as early as january for it.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
for those who were wondering like myself about how the outcome of the Georgie/Pennywise sequence will be portrayed...

According to accounts from people who've attended a screening, Georgie gets his arm bitten off at the shoulder. They actually show it.
Why would we be wondering to the point u spoiler tagging it? :why: