Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
I never got this movie :heh:

I remember watching it high as fukk

It was good, good suspense, the clown was creepy as fukk :ehh:

But then it got weird as fukk once they got to the cave. I'm sitting here like wtf is going, they went from killer clown to fukking giant spider, and to kill it they had to slingshot some fukking coin at it :mjlol:

I swear Stephen King had to be high as fukk when he wrote this shyt

edit:

:laff:

Bruh they left so much shyt out. That book is thick as fukk.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Pennywise Has Arrived...

Posted: July 12, 2016, 12:00:24
Section: Film » It

Swedish actor Bill Skarsgård has arrived on the set of IT but have not been seen in his Pennywise makeup yet. Guesses is that since he has arrived he will soon try out the makeup. Should be very interesting to see how they do that. Stay tuned for photos as soon as I get them.

For more photos of Bill on set head over to Just Jared.

bill_it_1.jpg

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Pennywise Has Arrived...

Posted: July 12, 2016, 12:00:24

Swedish actor Bill Skarsgård has arrived on the set of IT but have not been seen in his Pennywise makeup yet. Guesses is that since he has arrived he will soon try out the makeup. Should be very interesting to see how they do that. Stay tuned for photos as soon as I get them.

For more photos of Bill on set head over to Just Jared.

bill_it_1.jpg

Missing Kids

Posted: July 12, 2016, 11:39:30

IT director Andy Muschietti posted this photo today.
missing.jpg

I don't know why, but these pics are getting me amped about the remake. I know I shouldn't be getting excited. 8 out of 10 odds that a Stephen King movie turns out to be just as good or better than the book. But I'm holding out hope they do this one justice. It's such a scary story.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I never got this movie :heh:

I remember watching it high as fukk

It was good, good suspense, the clown was creepy as fukk :ehh:

But then it got weird as fukk once they got to the cave. I'm sitting here like wtf is going, they went from killer clown to fukking giant spider, and to kill it they had to slingshot some fukking coin at it :mjlol:

I swear Stephen King had to be high as fukk when he wrote this shyt

edit:

:laff:

The movie left out a lot of shyt. Pennywise doesn't really look a clown, he's a monster from another dimension. He's been on Earth millions of years.

He can change into whatever you're most afraid of, the clown form is just what he usually uses.

Fred.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
The movie left out a lot of shyt. Pennywise doesn't really look a clown, he's a monster from another dimension. He's been on Earth millions of years.

He can change into whatever you're most afraid of, the clown form is just what he usually uses.

Fred.
I understand all that, but still that ending

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Fred.

"IT" is actually a female malevolent being in the book. Hints like shaped shifted into a female spider in the book. And also has kids too. And is actually mentioned in multiple stephen king books. Hard to explain kind of like galactus in marvel comics.