Stephen Jackson: “I’m The Face of the Biggest Civil Rights Movement Ever.”

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
even if he was the face of it (he was not)

it wasn’t even the biggest civil rights movement ever…

sick of this clown, dude should stick to asking dumb questions while seemingly barely awake on all the smoke :unimpressed:

and jumping out the window for rachel nichols :scust:

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
up there with evers, malcolm x, martin luther king jr, the black panthers

stephen-jackson-goes-to-o-block--donates-money-to-toy-drive-.1656766029.jpg
This don't surprise me with him. That's how he ended up being a B- dog under Floyd. He pop up from Port Arthur and kick it in the Cuney Homes.
Floyd was his O.G.

Daps
:snoop: I hate this clown so much

I remember when the George Floyd family was doing a press conference and this big gumpy nxgga gets on the stage with the family and MSNBC cameraman started tightening the shot and it was obvious the cameraman was trying to cut him out the shot and just show the family. Wound up only showing his arm throughout the entire press conference.

Daps
up there with evers, malcolm x, martin luther king jr, the black panthers

stephen-jackson-goes-to-o-block--donates-money-to-toy-drive-.1656766029.jpg

So yall learn all about the Civil rights movement in Canada? I'm honestly surprised. Medgar Evers isn't as big a name as the others you mentioned so that means that yall got a pretty deep understanding of the movement :ehh:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
every week he shows you how he is the most detestable personality in sports.

i think he's mentally ill, i'm dead serious.

I love Stephen Jackson as a sports personality. He just does some odd shyt off the court. But that describes alot of these athletea:mjlol:

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
This ol look at me ass nikka! He been tagging Gillie everyday since his son passed as well using that tragedy for attention.
Something wrong with him, I always thought he was a clown, but it's been next level for years now.

He is a man with no country, that blames everybody for everything

He got mad because he got to pay an ass amount of child support what does he do blame black women

Got mad that NBA wanted to do nothing with him, what does he do blame the Spurs for his perception around the league

Uploaded videos of him in O'block and when he got backlash said we wouldn't understand because he real, then when one of the boys got shot called them dirty no good nikkas

Blessed Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:wow: Having a "civil rights movement" on the platform that's run by the white man brehs.

:wow:Be a militant goofy talking about raising the fists, while you posted up with jits with guns in the projects brehs
:wow:Big up a league that's owned by the biggest hypocrite Benedict Arnold since Eazy had dinner with the president brehs

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
I get why he said that. when George got killed, they were looking for any famous link to him. Stack happened to really know george floyd. don’t know how close they are but when it first happened Stephen jackson was mentioned a lot.

with that being said. he’s still wrong and delusional