Stephen Amell to star in Heels, a Drama show about Indy Wrestling

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
It's funny, I used to say that I wanted an actual television show about wrestling and there's GLOW, Young Rock and now Heels and I don't have plans to watch any of them.
GLOW’s first season was great, but fell off badly; at least with the comedy. Became too drama filled.

Haven’t seen Rock, aside from the first ep. I enjoyed it and will probably stream the season soon.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Caught it this afternoon First ep was watchable - nothing world changing - I'll probably add it to my rotation.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I liked it. I'm glad that they didn't give
Luke Gallows
any lines. Seeing him was a nice little Easter Egg, like when R-Truth was in The Wrestler.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Weekly since it’s on Starz.

So far, it’s not bad. Decent first episode, nothing crazy.
Im gonna wait it out and watch it at once. I hate waiting around to see if something will improve or not but I am willing to give this a chance. GLOW started out so well.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Im gonna wait it out and watch it at once. I hate waiting around to see if something will improve or not but I am willing to give this a chance. GLOW started out so well.

Yeah might as well do that.

As for GLOW, shame that it got cancelled but once they toned down the comedy it began to fall flat.