Stephen A. Smith on Ozempic?

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
This ole klingon headed cọon ass nıgga weird as fụck dawg.

Like....do he even listen to himself?

Breh everyone wants to be the bad bǐtch and he’s no exception. At his level he should be linking with Byron Allen and gobbling up regional sports networks so he could truly be a boss. Because people would want to work for him at this point.

Yet, he’s waiting time doing the most weird stuff like he’s on Akademiks level.

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
how did he get a belly like that at just 200+ lb?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
But why he wasnt fat :mjlol: shortcut taking ass nikka here...:hhh: nikka acting like he dont have gym money

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Depends on the person tbh. Some people look better with "fuller faces"
To a certain extent. If you look better with a fuller face, that most likely is your body’s natural default and it’ll only be thrown off if you are actually underweight. Most ppl in this country could stand to lose at least 10-20lbs.

I can literally look in the mirror and hate my face, and the only thing that is different is that I gained 7-10lbs and face got a little chubbier.

Stephen A’s face literally looks brighter and more chiseled; that’s because of the weightloss.

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
ha @ the auto-assumption that it must be pills

Maybe his nemesis battles with Jason Whitlock inspired him to put the work in :unimpressed:

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
Im looking at my blood work results right now and I am proud of my hard work :wow:
vitamin D level is good, blood sugar (A1c) has been phenomenal, cholesterol slightly elevated considering what I have been eating but nothing to worry about.

I suggest not to wait until u feel off but to go and get blood work done ASAP specifically

lipids (cholesterol and triglycerides)
comprehensive group of blood chemicals
vitamin D-3 level