Steph Lost A Splash Brother, But Gained A Splash Buddy - The Golden State Warriors 2024-25 Season Thread

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I knew it wasn't gonna work out :hhh: First you re-sign Green after not only showing a decline in basketball ability but also an uptick in lunatic behavior but also bringing in Paul who isn't a fit at all and the forgotten guy is Poole who is an awful fit in Washington but was the perfect complementary player the Warriors need :mjlol:
nikka stfu the game on ain’t nobody talking about dray

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
I know he just got here...but I'll be damned if this nikka Chris Paul ain't got some dolls buried in a yard somewhere.
Whatever team he signs too you can gone and eliminate them hoisting the trophy in June, gahdamn man

#CP0
#Chrispaulendedthedynasty
#Itsallhisfault
#Isitreallyover
:mjcry:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
I know he just got here...but I'll be damned if this nikka Chris Paul ain't got some dolls buried in a yard somewhere.
Whatever team he signs too you can gone and eliminate them hoisting the trophy in June, gahdamn man

#CP0
#Itsallhisfault
#Isitreallyover
New Orleans Hornets revenge

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

#CP0
#Itsallhisfault
#Isitreallyover

There's an alternative universe where CP3 has three titles and is involved in constant arguments about the GOAT point guard.

Hell, there's probably all sorts of alternative universes like that. Just from what we've seen, you could plausibly imagine him getting titles with the Lakers (2011 trade goes through), Clippers (especially 2015), Rockets (especially 2018), and Suns (especially 2021). Who knows what else could have fallen his way if things went down just a little bit different.