Steph Lost A Splash Brother, But Gained A Splash Buddy - The Golden State Warriors 2024-25 Season Thread

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Steph did all he could, it wasn’t enough

These dudes stink at ball security

Wiggins is garbage. Kuminga has a nice statline but somehow is a team-low -15 in a 2 point loss. Idc, just give him the start over wiggins at this point. It can’t get worse than weedplate.

They just got outplayed tho. The Warriors were +42 from three and still lost. That’s extremely hard to do. Team is not a contender, man. They cant beat the good teams

Last edited:

Smitty Belafonte

All Star
Daps
Bruhs I don’t know how much more I can take. Curry wouldn’t let ‘em lose tonight and they still blew it. I don’t want to keep feeling this hate for Klay like I do this year. I would literally take off on Wiggs to wake me him up. I don’t know what else to do. At least my 9ers gone do something serious or I would lose it. We going back to before the big 3 and it hurts

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Bruhs I don’t know how much more I can take. Curry wouldn’t let ‘em lose tonight and they still blew it. I don’t want to keep feeling this hate for Klay like I do this year. I would literally take off on Wiggs to wake me him up. I don’t know what else to do. At least my 9ers gone do something serious or I would lose it. We going back to before the big 3 and it hurts
Nothing last forever bro.. but at minimum we could’ve stayed competitive like SA has done over the years… Lacob and Meyer’s squandered a few draft picks