Steph Lost A Splash Brother, But Gained A Splash Buddy - The Golden State Warriors 2024-25 Season Thread

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
I was at the game. Watching Curry shoot tonite was a thing of beauty. Best player to watch live idgaf wat nobody say. I might shed a tear when he retire :to:
Have you been to very many Kings games? If so, how is the atmosphere compared to the old Arco Arena?

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Last 5 minutes was horrible execution. CP3 just dribbling the air out the ball for no fukking reason.

He absolutely can NOT be allowed to have the ball to close the half and the end of the game

Y’all dudes need to relax the fact CP3 controlling the pace and not allowing the opp the chase to come back is what we needed… Poole literally fukked up the flow almost every time he came in

Anybody notice Wiggs is losing minutes. And he’s losing em fast. Moody is a hungry dog on Wiggs ass.

Wigs motor always been questionable.. He’s been one of those talented dudes whom the game came easy too..

Low key Moody is lighting a fire under Klay’s ass, like time for you to hit the bench old nikka.. and Klay like “not yet”

But this is good overall

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps

full