Steph Lost A Splash Brother, But Gained A Splash Buddy - The Golden State Warriors 2024-25 Season Thread

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
I tuned in late, saw FOUR guards on the floor. Turned it off. Checked the final score. Shook my head. Enjoyed my Sunday feeling like I dodged a bullet.

You gotta be strategic and unattached as a Dubs fan these days.

:hubie:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
You a warriors fan from NYC? What wagon are you jumping on to next? You wasn’t there clapping for Troy Murphy and Kelenna Azubuike were you?
You know there are Patriot fans in NYC right? Cowboy fans in NYC, Laker fans in NYC.. Do that make them bandwagon fans?

I was watching the warriors before you was born when Tom Tolbert was riding the bench… I ain’t new to this bro

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
You know there are Patriot fans in NYC right? Cowboy fans in NYC, Laker fans in NYC.. Do that make them bandwagon fans?

I was watching the warriors before you was born when Tom Tolbert was riding the bench… I ain’t new to this bro
Those are bandwagon fans. Winning franchises with out of town fans with absolutely no ties to the city they play in.

And the Bolded, there’s Absolutely no proof of this.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Those are bandwagon fans. Winning franchises with out of town fans with absolutely no ties to the city they play in.

And the Bolded, there’s Absolutely no proof of this.
Bro stop it…. it’s knick fans in Boston you bozo… it’s Giant and Jets fans in Bozo you would know that if you been to Gilet Stadium :snoop:

And what proof you lookin for? Tolbert wasn’t on the warriors in 1990? Or you birn after 1990?

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Bro stop it…. it’s knick fans in Boston you bozo… it’s Giant and Jets fans in Bozo you would know that if you been to Gilet Stadium :snoop:

And what proof you lookin for? Tolbert wasn’t on the warriors in 1990? Or you birn after 1990?

I said there’s no proof you were a fan prior to 2015.