Steph Lost A Splash Brother, But Gained A Splash Buddy - The Golden State Warriors 2024-25 Season Thread

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
The ferociousness, intensity, and speed these young guys play with is the difference maker.

So much fun to watch. Even if they lost, I'd still enjoy the game played at 100% effort.

Klay's shoddy defense and negative vibes is definitely an issue, but CP3's imminent return is the elephant in the room now.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The ferociousness, intensity, and speed these young guys play with is the difference maker.

So much fun to watch. Even if they lost, I'd still enjoy the game played at 100% effort.

Klay's shoddy defense and negative vibes is definitely an issue, but CP3's imminent return is the elephant in the room now.
The CP3 shyt will over work if Kerr is running CP and Podz or CP and Lester in the backcourt… But he cannot run a 3 guard lineup under no circumstances

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
The CP3 shyt will over work if Kerr is running CP and Podz or CP and Lester in the backcourt… But he cannot run a 3 guard lineup under no circumstances
Dare Kerrorist to run a 3 guard lineup and he'll run 4.

But thank God we left Cojo in Indiana.

:ohlawd:

Gotta take the toys away from that stubborn old coot.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I was just thinking… Scott Foster ain’t touch another game of ours since that CP3 shyt he pulled in Phoenix awarding them bozos 51 FTA..

Good play on keep CP3… means we don’t have to see him for the rest of the season.. if we make the playoffs we def ain’t seeing him

If we make the finals what Adam Silver gonna do? He might put in the word we don’t make the playoffs at all :ehh:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I see nothing wrong with this and don't see what the problem is :manny:
He has a habit of copying Steph and his mannerisms, and constantly talking about him in interviews. I wish I could find the tweet of someone compiling it. It’s not something you notice until it’s pointed out