Steph Lost A Splash Brother, But Gained A Splash Buddy - The Golden State Warriors 2024-25 Season Thread

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Overall I think we’ll have a slightly better record than last season, probably get to 50 wins. I think the bench will be better, but as we’ve all mentioned throughout the whole offseason the team’s lack of size is gonna be their downfall.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Overall I think we’ll have a slightly better record than last season, probably get to 50 wins. I think the bench will be better, but as we’ve all mentioned throughout the whole offseason the team’s lack of size is gonna be their downfall.
Sickening to think that this is our reality after what happened last season.

shyt we wouldve won last night despite shooting like shyt, but Nurk and Okogie killed us on the glass

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
They wont do it, but id move Klay.

He isnt going to be worth the contract he is seeking.

Even this version of Klay (shell of his former self)is our second best scorer. Let that sink in…

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Looney is gonna need help or fatigue is gonna destroy his body

CP3 gonna have to get used to swinging the basketball around more than he's used to, that dribbling the air outta the ball shyt ain't gonna work (atleast with the starters)

Klay needs to look in the mirror and realize he's washed, he had SO much time to work on his handles and driving capabilities and never did, he's no different that Michael Porter Jr. right now, he can't continue to talk smack to guys like Booker who actually are dynamic scorers, he's on the bench or sitting in the corner for 3's on any other contending team rn. He also needs to get his middy back going.

Wiggins is just too Canadian :beli: he's at his best when he's being aggressive, but after he took that leave for personal reasons it's like they swapped his blood out for maple syrup, you can't miss an open layup if you just use your athleticism and dunk it :ufdup:he needs that punch in his chest like how they did Pau on the lakers

Steph still got that dog in him :wow: it's a shame no one else can keep up on his squad