Steph Lost A Splash Brother, But Gained A Splash Buddy - The Golden State Warriors 2024-25 Season Thread

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Also I saw the play with Wemby guarding wigs… once guys get in the film room on Wemby they will see once you get by him the play ain’t over you have to do a hard pump fake to get him in the air.. Pretty much draw the foul on him or have the quickest of quick releases… I’m calling it now baring injury Wemby will be the DPOY his first year out

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also I saw the play with Wemby guarding wigs… once guys get in the film room on Wemby they will see once you get by him the play ain’t over you have to do a hard pump fake to get him in the air.. Pretty much draw the foul on him or have the quickest of quick releases… I’m calling it now baring injury Wemby will be the DPOY his first year out
Has a rookie ever been a DPOY?

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
dude doesnt even have to jump on fakes to block your shyt:francis:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I'm really curious to see how Klay plays this season and whether that contract becomes a sticking point as the season goes on. I know he sees all these bums getting paid but he's delusional if he thinks anybody is gonna be waiting with $40 million in free agency. He's getting 3/$60 mil at best on the open market.