Steph Curry still hasn't beaten an honest Lebron led team even with homecourt advantage #KDSAVEDHISLEGACY

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Steph Curry a great player and I’ll never take that away from him but he might have the most fraudulent 4 rings ever. Major injuries in all the years where he was without KD, particularly 2015 with Kyrie and Love. And then the other years…well he had KD. On top of crucial injuries (like CP3 for the Rockets, Kawhi for SA.)

This is now his second opportunity to prove he can best LeBron on a relatively even playing field and he got hoed yet again. :mjlol:

Realistically speaking if KD never joins GS Steph has 1 ring and LeBron is working with at least 6 or 7 already.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Steph Curry a great player and I’ll never take that away from him but he might have the most fraudulent 4 rings ever. Major injuries in all the years where he was without KD, particularly 2015 with Kyrie and Love. And then the other years…well he had KD. On top of crucial injuries (like CP3 for the Rockets, Kawhi for SA.)

This is now his second opportunity to prove he can best LeBron on a relatively even playing field and he got hoed yet again. :mjlol:

Realistically speaking if KD never joins GS Steph has 1 ring and LeBron is working with at least 6 or 7 already.
So the bubble chip wasn’t fraudulent?

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

No such thing as fraudulent rings.

A chip is a chip

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
tbf every body but steph is tradable after that shyt show.

He did the best he could, what more could you ask from him.

Impact the game defensively.

Take the ball to the hole and get easy buckets when the jumper isn't falling.

Get the opponent in foul trouble.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Curry and KD are both clearly below Lebron so that's why they had to team up to beat him and ruin the integrity of the league for multiple seasons
Lets be fair Bron did go to Miami to get a ring. I'm just being objective :whoa:

and Boston super team with KG, Paul, Allen kinda started that trend don't you think?

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
mike-woodson-7.gif