Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
:unimpressed: Average person don't even know who Morely is.

What you're doing would be like somebody in here tryna give Kevin Garnett credit for players teaming up.

The thread doesn't say who is the most influential in the nba. If Steph and klay don't shyt like they do the game doesn't change. fukking Daryl Morely. :skip:

Do you even play ball? shyt even fukking 2k. Steph's influence extends far beyond the nba courts. He literally changed the game period.
:lolbron:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The thread doesn't say who is the most influential in the nba. If Steph and klay don't shyt like they do the game doesn't change. fukking Daryl Morely.

Do you even play ball? shyt even fukking 2k. Steph's influence extends far beyond the nba courts. He literally changed the game period.

If we talking beyond the NBA, then Bron is FAR more influential. Bron just sent one fukking tweet last week and it drove the national news cycle for four days. Bron builds NBA teams, owns major businesses, makes Hollywood movies, erects schools, endorses political candidates. Every word Bron says is covered more across the world than any word Steph has ever said.

So we're clear that Bron has been more influential to the actual NBA. And we're clear that Bron is more influential to the global public.

Is your criteria now reduced to, "Which one was most influential to pick-up ball?" :skip:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
If it's not just NBA, then Bron is FAR more influential. Bron just sent one fukking tweet last week and it drove the national news cycle for four days. Bron builds NBA teams, owns major businesses, makes Hollywood movies, erects schools, endorses political candidates. Everything Bron says is covered more across the world than anything Steph has ever said.

So we're clear that Bron has been more influential to the actual NBA. And we're clear that Bron is more influential to the global public.

Is your criteria now reduced to, "Which one was most influential to pick-up ball?" :skip:
I was speaking strictly basketball. If we talking everything, then of course LeBron more influential. No argument. :hubie:

Steph is the face of 3 point shooting and been regarded as the goat for a while now. Even if you believe the rockets started it, you know damn well Steph was right there too. :comeon:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This fool rhakim gets emotional eveytime someone picks another player instead of lebron
Says the guy who literally only posts on this forum to talk about me or LeBron. Why do you keep following me around threads with my name in your mouth?

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Steph.

It's a copycat league. NBA history showed that teams couldn't win a title as a jump shooting team...

Until steph and the warriors did it.

Now everyone thinks 3>2.

No one following the rockets "3pt blueprint" when they havent even made the finals lol.

Steph changed the game, period. For better or worse remains to be seen.

Although we about to see a big man renaissance.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Steph.

It's a copycat league. NBA history showed that teams couldn't win a title as a jump shooting team...

Until steph and the warriors did it.

Now everyone thinks 3>2.

No one following the rockets "3pt blueprint" when they havent even made the finals lol.

Steph changed the game, period. For better or worse remains to be seen.

Although we about to see a big man renaissance.
We gonna see a big man Renaissance who are highly skilled and can hit the 3...

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I think so. Look at Jokic and Embiid, 2 top MVP candidates.

If one of them wins a title within a few years, other teams will run the offense through the big man once again.
If they aren’t the total package like Embid and Jokic teams will not do that.. PG’s who are Curry like will still have offenses ran through them... Steph literally forced Big men to be skilled, he damn near made them irrelevant.. You see it when bigs try to help off the high PnR.. They set up to high and get cooked to the basket.. they try and hedge and get burned from the 3.. coaches are forced to go small at that point..

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Steph isn’t responsible for that analytics are my god how many times do we have to go through this.

LeBron also didn’t start “super teams”.

These are just too shytty, hyperbolized media narratives people eat up.

bucks3115

Superstar
Daps
LBJ been that nikka
and still is the reigning champ with final mvp

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
If they aren’t the total package like Embid and Jokic teams will not do that.. PG’s who are Curry like will still have offenses ran through them... Steph literally forced Big men to be skilled, he damn near made them irrelevant.. You see it when bigs try to help off the high PnR.. They set up to high and get cooked to the basket.. they try and hedge and get burned from the 3.. coaches are forced to go small at that point..
No. Steph didn’t do that. GS themselves was one of the teams that went small. :mjlol:

As the league became more and more P&R centric it was only right that bigs would have to become more mobile on defense and floor spacers on offense.

Karume

All Star
Daps
I think the thread should be which was more influential, the lack of decent big men or Lebron