Stepfather comes home and the biological father is there playing the PS5, with the daughter he’s been raising since she was born

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
She doesn’t and didn’t ever respect Randall…

Randall a hard working brotha, took her and her baby in. He raised that baby, and thought he had a loving family…Until Taneisha brought Daquan back. She let him put his clothes and toys (PS5) in “their” (Randall’s) house because Daquan told her he was sorry and she let him “put the tip in” because Randall work too much…Daquan took Summmer out for ice cream…Randall came back home because he forgot his laptop…he called the cops because he was bout to go upside Taneisha head. Officer Chad came over and listened, but he was 1 hour from getting off so he just chillin tryna keep the peace so he can get off with no problems. He just tryna get to the bar…

This is how I imagined the story going…plus, this is cautionary tale number 2,473,456 about dealing with hood chicks with kids…

*all names were made up for this story*

Last edited:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
This reminds me of my friend’s brother. He adopted his stepson because the real father didn’t want the responsibility. After a few years, the real father shows up again and said he wanted to get to know his son. The cold part is the mother agreed and every once in a while the biological parents and the kid would spend the day together as a “family”.
The thing is, the kid will always want to know the biological parent 🤷🏾‍♀️ Even if they are a POS, that will eventually become evident to the child, but they need the opportunity to discover that and not be able to say the mother purposely kept them apart (unless you know he’s an actual criminal or abuser or something!).

I think it’s actually better if the dad is in the picture that way you don’t have to step in and do things that he should be handling 🤷🏾‍♀️

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
She doesn’t and didn’t ever respect Randall…

Randall a hard working brotha, took her and her baby in. He raised that baby, and thought he had a loving family…Until Taneisha brought Daquan back. He let him put his clothes and toys (PS5) in “their” (Randall’s) house because Daquan told her he was sorry and she let him “put the tip in” because Randall work too much…Daquan took Summmer out for ice cream…Randall came back home because he forgot his laptop…he called the cops because he was bout to go upside Taneisha head. Officer Chad came over and listened, but he was 1 hour from getting off so he just chillin tryna keep the peace so he can get off with no problems. He just tryna get to the bar…

This is how I imagined the story going…plus, this is cautionary tale number 2,473,456 about dealing with hood chicks with kids…

*all names were made up for this story*
And this is the thing too- if someone is single with a baby THAT young, why pursue a serious relationship?

If a man were single with a child that is literally learning to walk, etc my man I am not the one

King Poetic

In My Lifetime
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
The thing is, the kid will always want to know the biological parent 🤷🏾‍♀️ Even if they are a POS, that will eventually become evident to the child, but they need the opportunity to discover that and not be able to say the mother purposely kept them apart (unless you know he’s an actual criminal or abuser or something!).

I think it’s actually better if the dad is in the picture that way you don’t have to step in and do things that he should be handling 🤷🏾‍♀️

Your right

And thats why i said young men should avoid dating young women with kids..especially women in the hood with nothing going on except for fukking

He wasted 15 years of his young years with this broad

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
He should've known what he was getting himself into. I don't get what dudes want in these stepfather situations.

One minute it's

"I'm not raising another man's kid :angry:"

Then when the daddy is still trying to remain involved in the child's life, they're upset about that too. Do you want the father taking responsibility and an active role in the kid's life or not?

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
And this is the thing too- if someone is single with a baby THAT young, why pursue a serious relationship?

If a man were single with a child that is literally learning to walk, etc my man I am not the one

🎯
Exactly…getting with a person who literally JUST HAD a child is wild man…THAT is when she lost respect for “Randall”

Plus:
“Daquan” didn’t have AIDS, that’s just what she told “Randall” bc she was pissed “Daquan” wasn’t stepping up for his child…now he back and she let him in the crib moved clothes in and everything.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
But if its not,the common theme of these skits are the women being upset because the black men dont have jobs,and the woman is paying for everything:francis:

If your woman is working she is subconciously resenting you at this moment. Unless she just loves her job,which 95% of the population doesnt. And thats if your working too,so imagine if your not working:respect:
this is all facts...
they want to feel like they can depend on you.

once they realize you aint that breh the timer starts

Daps
:mjlol: @ breh recording the moment he discovered the true nature of women and how evil they are.

This is why I be tryna put coli brehs on game.

I love women just like any man. But women are not good people and you need to understand that when dealing with them.

When things are good, they're good but these hoes will act like the straight up opps at any given moment and you need to be prepared for and understand that so you don't find yourself in the situation like this recording cause you like :ohhh: and can't believe she's treating you this way after everything you've done for her.

Nothing a woman does will ever shock me cause I be expecting it. I'm surprised when they DON'T do evil stuff.

And notice how ole girl in the video is dead wrong but refusing to apologize :mjlol: