Stella Hudgens.....

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didnt even see who posted the thread,but started scrolling the pics and immediatley realized "Damn stomachlines got me again:martin:"

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Amd 8 times out of 10 your type is trash.:scust:..Disgusting filth:hhh:

YOUR opinion and why should I give a fukk what you think?

Ayo, no heat but ur love of mediocre white women has revoked your thick label card.

Carry on tho, Caveman Casanova

I don't give a fukk.

Same could be said for you posting threads of busted bit#h's you know you'll get attacked for.

I mean...these girl aren't even pretty, probably trolling. You just have bad taste:yeshrug:

Ok, that's YOUR opinion and that's fine. See how this works?

I have my taste and my taste is just that, MY taste. Any and everybody else can post what they please and so be it. I ain't got no beef w/ that.

But bytch ass nikkas who rant and bytch about another nikkas taste can get the fukk outta my way. I ain't got time for no bullshyt some of these nikkas be on. Just bytching about the next nikka to be bytching. :camby:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Stomachlines loves getting 1-starred and negged. :francis:

Stop it breh. Get some help.

@JahFocus CS just loves talking shyt. I don't give a fukk about no 1 star and negs.

#Nobytchassness
3e4b0012ce73125dcefce60486a1545c.jpg

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
@JahFocus CS just loves talking shyt. I don't give a fukk about no 1 star and negs.

#Nobytchassness
3e4b0012ce73125dcefce60486a1545c.jpg

Post ugly cave broads and get mad when everyone disagrees with you, brehs.

Say that you're entitled to your own opinion but insist on sharing it with everyone even though no one wants to hear it, brehs.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Post ugly cave broads and get mad when everyone disagrees with you, brehs.

Say that you're entitled to your own opinion but insist on sharing it with everyone even though no one wants to hear it, brehs.

LOL at being mad. Mad over a THREAD? Come on, my nikka.

Y'all call it "mad" when I call y'all out on y'all bullshyt. I ain't mad if don't nobody else find her attractive. Why would I be mad if you don't find her attractive? What sense does that make? I'm just calling some nikkas out on the bullshyt they be pulling a lot of times but whatever you say.

And I've only responded back to people who either tagged me in the thread or say something directly to me.

So miss me w/ the bullshyt, bruh. Stop acting like a old hoe.