STEEERIKE! Crazy broad gets into fight at bowling alley and starts throwing balls at people

Red Money

All Star
Daps
This shyt is absolutely hood rat behavior. And you don't gotta be black to be ghetto or a hood rat.

Fair point...but that's how many many many women act when men not around.

From college alone...you go out solo dolo or with a buddy....and like 10 other girls they can easily get catty!

When Floyd Mayweather says he likes being around women a lot....it can't be no more than a couple at a time, lol.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Assault with a deadly weapon and she better hope that chick didn't die after she hit her head on that table as she fell.

She seriously might want to go to the doctor for her health even if it means catching a charge out of it.
She prolly gonna die...that's atleast 5lbs thrown and connected to your temple....

:mjpls:this is why I geaux bowling when the Sun out for my dates with my sex workers.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC
Fair point...but that's how many many many women act when men not around.

From college alone...you go out solo dolo or with a buddy....and like 10 other girls they can easily get catty!

When Floyd Mayweather says he likes being around women a lot....we it can't be no more than a couple at a time, lol.
You got a point. In a lot of these brawls with women, there are either a small number of men around or none at all. I never noticed it until now, but you're right.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Shorty on the right in the last 3 secs tho:whoo:
Ole girl came out like Dexter's mom:

dexters-mom.jpg

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
That bytch dropped like she took a stone cold stunner :laff:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road