Steam Winter Sale 2018 (December 20 - January 4)

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
@daze23 that Skater XL is nice. I saw you had it too. What do you think?
shyts pretty cool. it's obviously very early, with little content, but there's potential in the core gameplay. I still gotta get used to the controls, because I keep trying to control it like the (EA) Skate games

I'm definitely down to support any (decent) skateboarding game. their recreation of the LA Courthouse is pretty good, and I'm interested to see what other iconic spots they do

dudes online are already diving into the texture files to customize their board and gear (it's a Unity game, so peeps are familiar with how it works). it would be cool if the game uses the Steam Workshop to support that kind of stuff, plus maybe a level editor

Last edited:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
just grabbed that 2k golf club game, dragon quest XI...a few other joints. aside from the first lost planet i stayed out of the dollar bin this time

Eza

King Shiit
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Had a cart full of shyt the other day and didn't check out..Saw this thread and figured I was good until tomorrow..shyts over..

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Had a cart full of shyt the other day and didn't check out..Saw this thread and figured I was good until tomorrow..shyts over..
it actually only went to the 3rd. and that means 10am PST on the 3rd. not sure why OP put the 4th...

Last edited: